PDA

View Full Version : zurg halloween costume

disneymama1007
09-07-2007, 03:36 PM
Hi all,
I have a favor to ask. Does anyone know where I could get a Zurg costume for my 5 year old. I have tried target, walmart and the disney store. No luck. We are going to MNSSHP September 26th. I am hoping to have it in my possesion for the trip down there. I dont want to risk trying to find one down there. There are a few on ebay, but I dont know if I want to risk getting one and not having it fit. Thank you so much. I live in MA.

ClarabelleCowFan
09-07-2007, 03:43 PM
These go absurdly high on ebay because you can't find them in stores.

You could probably make one much cheaper!

disneymama1007
09-07-2007, 03:49 PM
unfortunately I do not sew, I really wish that I knew how now that I have 2 kids.

Danemom
09-07-2007, 05:10 PM
You might be able to find someone who does sew. If you have a fabric store around, they might be able to refer you to someone.

Perditamarie
09-07-2007, 10:20 PM
Keep in mind how warm the temps in WDW could be for Sept. - the Zurg costume from the Disney Store was plush velour and had a hood and full skirt - very toasty and somewhat cumbersome to walk in. Maybe you could make a some kind of Zurg headpiece and a long, lightweight purple cape. However, you may want to check children's resale stores or consignment stores in your area-- you never know what may turn up! Good luck

Ladyw/theTramp
09-08-2007, 02:01 PM
There are some on Ebay right now for not too much $$$

Check them out!