PDA

View Full Version : Please, when is the Least Busy time to Visit

Huntava
09-07-2007, 12:58 PM
In the months of November and December, which days would be the least busy to visit Disney? We are only going for two days and would like to target what is supposed to be the least busy time during those months. Thanks!:)

blessedby3
09-08-2007, 09:12 AM
We went the week after Thanksgiving in 2005 and found the parks to be very empty. I would avoid the first week of Dec. (Pop Warner) and hit the 2nd week, but after that it should start getting more crowded. We went the 16-23 of Dec. in 2006 and I thought it was packed (especially compared to the week after Thanksgiving)

Princess Roo
09-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Any time EXCEPT the week around Thanksgiving (including both weekends) and the last half of December should be great. We went 2nd weekend of December last year and it wasn't bad at all. Be aware that some park hours are shortened due to the light crowds, though, too. It was good for us because DS2 could see the fireworks ~6PM, but if you have older kids you might want to plan around Extra Magic Hours. I think the hours are already posted on disneyworld.com.

Huntava
09-08-2007, 05:42 PM
Thanks for into, we have twin 4-1/2 yr olds, and I would love for them to enjoy the fireworks, so the early fireworks would work out great...they have yet to see them because of the time. This will help us plan our next visit.:)