PDA

View Full Version : Trading Dreams Shirt

Princess_Angelica
09-07-2007, 02:16 AM
Just as the title says, here is a list of thing I'm looking for. Thanks for checking this out. I reserve the right to turn down any offers or change my mind about trading it. I'm not really interested in any buyables or sprees, thanks:)

WANTS:
Mansion pins
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Pin
Mansion Room Code
Credits
Door teleporters or codes for them
VIP code
Magic Pins
Gray Mansion Suit (or parts)
Minnie Hat
2x Green Teacups
Mansion Clock
Snowmen (either color)
HKDL Poster (Green)
Candy Cauldron
Tiki Room Opens Pin
ATIS Eye Pin
Any Beta Items
Stitch Windows
Pirate Q
Stitch Hat
Inferno lol, i can dream
Green Explorer Shirt and/or Pants
Green Flip Flops

AlonelyMom
09-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Hello again,
I don't have anything on your wanted list :( other than burried in treasure and pirate magic but I could offer you credits. Could you give me a idea of how much credits you would like?
Thank you so much in advance!
Alonelymom

Princess_Angelica
09-07-2007, 11:34 AM
Hello again,
I don't have anything on your wanted list :( other than burried in treasure and pirate magic but I could offer you credits. Could you give me a idea of how much credits you would like?
Thank you so much in advance!
Alonelymom
hey there AlonelyMom! well, i've seen them go for anywhere from 10-50k lol so i'm not really sure how much to ask. i guess i was hoping for somewhere in the middle, maybe about 20-30k but i'm not really sure what they're truely worth now lol. just let me know what you'd like to offer and we'll go from there. i'm also looking at other things besides what's on my wants list. i think the best to me would e a mix of items and credits. anyway, hope to hear from you soon:) have a great day