PDA

View Full Version : Got my CD Check today!

jeanadave
09-06-2007, 10:44 PM
:banana: :banana: Just thought I'd let anyone that is waiting on theirs know that hopefully yours is on the way!

Wilsonfamily4
09-06-2007, 10:48 PM
I am jealous! Thanks for letting us know they may be on there way! Sad it will be our last checks from Cash Duck. :(

lilstint
09-07-2007, 07:14 AM
Kudos to Kira! :thumbsup2 You really have to give her credit for wrapping things up in such a professional, honest manner. Usually, when a business goes under, everyone loses. I wish her every success in future endeavors. She deserves it.

Schachteles
09-07-2007, 09:16 AM
Still nothing for me...hopefully today. Sounds like the last cashouts will be paid out soon? :confused3

firstfamilytrip
09-07-2007, 09:42 AM
Has anyone gotten the giftcards from the feathers prizes. I know she said it would take a little bit, but I requested them about 5 weeks ago. I want to give her time so I don't want to post on the forum there. I just want to know if they are coming or not I guess.

M 'n C
09-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Has anyone gotten the giftcards from the feathers prizes. I know she said it would take a little bit, but I requested them about 5 weeks ago. I want to give her time so I don't want to post on the forum there. I just want to know if they are coming or not I guess.

I haven't seen mine yet. I requested mine around the 12th. I'm also hoping my disney gc is in my mailbox today.

zoodoyle
09-07-2007, 12:38 PM
I got my cashout today, but not my feathers prize, so she must have done them separately. Hopefully that will come soon as well!!

Trixiezzz
09-07-2007, 12:53 PM
My CashDuck check was waiting in the mailbox today, too.
Yeah Kira!:cool1:

Wilsonfamily4
09-07-2007, 03:01 PM
:confused3 None for me yet. But I do live way on the west coast and I do have a last name that starts with a W so maybe mine was sent later. :) Hopefully tomorrow. I don't want to wait until Monday.

It is so nice to see Kira ending her program with integrity. I have seen so many companies go under owing people. She is great.

firstfamilytrip
09-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Wilsonfamily4,

I never put two and two together, but I owe you a thank you! I bought several referrals on cash duck and you were the only one who ever earned anything. That makes me even more sad to see CD closing!:)
Thanks again!

Wilsonfamily4
09-07-2007, 03:40 PM
Wilsonfamily4,

I never put two and two together, but I owe you a thank you! I bought several referrals on cash duck and you were the only one who ever earned anything. That makes me even more sad to see CD closing!:)
Thanks again!

Well That is even more sad. I barely did anything over there. :) You probably made liek a buck off of me. :lmao: Glad it went to someone good.

M 'n C
09-07-2007, 04:18 PM
:confused3 None for me yet. But I do live way on the west coast and I do have a last name that starts with a W so maybe mine was sent later. :) Hopefully tomorrow. I don't want to wait until Monday.

It is so nice to see Kira ending her program with integrity. I have seen so many companies go under owing people. She is great.

Did you do a check or a gift card? I'm a W and ordered a Disney GC so I'm still waiting. I'm hoping tomorrow or monday that it will be waiting for me.

cglaura
09-07-2007, 06:21 PM
I received my disney dollars today. From a regular cashout, not feather prize. I'm sure she will get them all out. I know she had posted that the feather requests were out the roof and would take quite awhile to get through.

I always received my disney dollars before my gift cards whenever I requested both in the same month, if that is any help to those waiting on gift cards.

I don't think Kira would stiff anyone on purpose, she's probably just up to her eyeballs in envelope stuffing right now. I wish her the best of luck.

Wilsonfamily4
09-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Did you do a check or a gift card? I'm a W and ordered a Disney GC so I'm still waiting. I'm hoping tomorrow or monday that it will be waiting for me.

I requested a check. :) And then 5 disney dollars for my feathers. Hopefully tomorrow. I am trying to get something every week so that I keep at it. If I touch it and see it I will keep at it! :) Even just 5-10 dollars helps me. :)

Schachteles
09-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Today was a good mail day for me, I got $25 in Disney Dollars from CD and $25 Disney GC from DBP!! :banana:

firstfamilytrip
09-08-2007, 08:17 AM
Well That is even more sad. I barely did anything over there. :) You probably made liek a buck off of me. :lmao: Glad it went to someone good.

I was excited to see my balance go up with what you were doing. It was like a little surprise bump I'd never know was coming. The truly sad thing was I used my feathers to buy a bunch of referrals and you were the only one who did anything. You were my first one. I guess I should have stopped there and used my feathers for gift cards after that:lmao: Live and learn.