PDA

View Full Version : Favorite CS meals at each park (resorts too!)

juligrl
09-06-2007, 08:05 PM
5 days left!:banana: :banana: :banana:

We're going for free dining and in the spirit of trying new things we're trying as many new (to us) restaurants as we can on this trip.

We already have our favorite CS's at each park, but with free dining we want to maybe try something different - what are some of your faves we might consider?

Thanks in advance for any input. You guys rock!!!:thumbsup2

kathie859
09-06-2007, 08:19 PM
LTT lunch at the MK...dd adores the pot roast
Prime Time Cafe at MGM...great atmosphere if you get a lively CM who's into the whole experience
Boma....love the unusual flavors available plus plenty of old standbys for the non adventurous eater..oh, and did I mention the dessert table is to die for????
Chefs de France...a slow paced, continental experience. I'm always pleasantly surprised because I read so many negative comments about snotty waitstaff and, if anything, our experiences have been wonderful.

New place for us this trip is Princess lunch @ Akershus--can't wait to try it!:goodvibes

Hope you have a great trip!!:wizard:

vicki845
09-06-2007, 08:20 PM
I'm not that crazy about most cs @wdw. However I thought Captain Cooks at the Poly was good and Sunshine Seasons at Epcot. I like the variety there too. We aren't really into fast food all that much. There is only so much of chicken fingers, burgers and hot dogs I can eat!

I forgot. Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney was good too!

LgTmDisFan
09-06-2007, 08:21 PM
AK Flame Tree BBQ
CS food court

that two of our favorites

ransom
09-06-2007, 08:25 PM
MK - Columbia Harbor House
AK - Was Tusker House....now, I dunno.
MGM - None.
Epcot/Future World - Sunshine Seasons
Epcot/World Showcase - Lotus Blossom Cafe

acourtwdw
09-06-2007, 08:38 PM
The Pepper Market at CS

Redbudlover
09-06-2007, 08:50 PM
MK - Columbia Harbor House
AK - Was Tusker House....Going to be Yak and Yeti
MGM - None.
Epcot/Future World - Sunshine Seasons
Pepper Market

No burgers at any of these...

TinkerbellLuvr7
09-06-2007, 10:45 PM
heres my list!!!

MK: Columbia Harbour House...sooo good and u can get carrots instead of fries for a nice break from the friedness! and their fish and chicken combo is amazing!

Epcot: Fish and Chips at England..sooo good! They have limited choices of food but what they have is good and u get little shortbread cookies for dessert which are yummo

MGM: Pizza Planet!!! They have limited seating but if you plan ahead and got at an "off time" you will get ur food easily and find a seat too. We always have my dad find a seat and mom bro and i wait for the food. The pizza is yummo so is salad and dessert ( most ppl forget its even there or don't want to fight the crowds at busy times )

AK: Flame Tree BBQ- we ate there for the first time in May and loved it! I had the chicken combo w/beans (yuck) and corn bread w/dessert and drink and it was all very good and huge portions. They also have tons of seating w/some in shade which is nice on a hot day!

Resort: WL roaring forks. We've stayed there several times now and enjoy the food on our "days off" they have a ton of things to offer but not so much of the combo meals like in the parks but with all the food on the ddp sometimes smaller meals are just right for large dinner meals.

Hope this helps!

TammyBell
09-06-2007, 11:04 PM
Some of our favorites are:
MK - Columbia Harbor House and Pecos Bills - The toppings bar makes yet another burger different.
Epcot - Lotus Blossom
AK - Flame Tree - The chicken salad is very good and I was also given a side (I chose the onion rings) with my salad on DDP
Resort - Our favorite is Pepper Market at Coronado Springs