PDA

View Full Version : I had a good mailbox day today!

M 'n C
09-06-2007, 05:43 PM
I received my $10 mysurvey.com payment from my cashout on Aug. 22 and I got my QR special cashout today as well. Just waiting on my CD cashout to come now.

Wilsonfamily4
09-06-2007, 05:46 PM
you sound like me!
I got my $10.00 mysurvey.com check yesterday and my QR $25.00 Disney card today, with the 1 disney dollar. :) I too am waiting for my cashduck cashout and feather cash out. It is only $17.00 for the two combined but every bit helps me get to my goal.

Schachteles
09-06-2007, 08:30 PM
Gotta like that...nice when you open up and find those "surprises"...I am still waiting on the CD cashout too...sadly only one more after that one and they are both tiny! :sad1:

Dcanoli
09-07-2007, 11:56 PM
What is mysurvey.com?

(I guess I could surf on over there and find out)....AND...

Like I even need to know! SR & QR keep my extra minutes filled already!

Dcanoli
09-08-2007, 12:19 AM
You know...I just I tried to sign up for MySurvey thru QR, but it's a bad link--takes you to Value Opinions, which I already joined....thru SR, but never received credit for!

Wilsonfamily4
09-08-2007, 02:10 PM
You will like mysurvey.com.

Right now I am trying out some shampoo/conditioners that they sent. I actually love them and will probably buy them now.

Dcanoli
09-08-2007, 02:28 PM
Well, I actually never signed up for it because QR didn't link to it.

Did ya'll join through a rewards program? I'd hate to give it a shot and then it ends up being offered on SR or QR! LOL...

TwoOwls
09-08-2007, 04:22 PM
Friday was my good mail day.

I received my givefun.com gift cards I ordered, my qr rewards, my SR rewards.

I just need my CD rewards, hopefully they come soon I cashed out in July in hopes they would be here before I leave on Thursday. :scared1: :scared:

M 'n C
09-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Well, I actually never signed up for it because QR didn't link to it.

Did ya'll join through a rewards program? I'd hate to give it a shot and then it ends up being offered on SR or QR! LOL...

SR had it for a while and that's where I had signed up for it. I"m not sure if they still have it or not. I'm not sure if I ever got credit for it now that I think about it. I think they were sorta like inboxdollars where Tricia posted it and then they backtracked on her and didn't give her credit to give us. I like them and sometimes I get freebies to try out. The surveys they send you are like pinecone where you always qualify.

M 'n C
09-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Oh I wanted to report that I also got my treasure cities payment last week with the $5 starbucks bonus.