PDA

View Full Version : Where would you dine?

Sora777
09-06-2007, 04:32 PM
DBF and I are traveling down to Disney in Oct. We are staying for 2 nights. We would like to have 1 table service dinner. Any suggestions? We will be staying at WL. I didnt want to do artist point because we have a special reservation there for our big trip in December.

So if you had just one night....and one place to dine, where would it be?

hellokitty86
09-07-2007, 01:10 AM
Why don't you try Whispering Canyon Cafe?? Its at the WL and such a fun atmosphere, with great food.

My other favorites are: 'Ohana at the Poly, Coral Reef at Future World in the Living Seas and Le Cellier at Epcot in Canada.

Hope you have a great trip!

Uncleromulus
09-07-2007, 04:15 AM
My choice would be California Grill.

Ron from Michigan
09-07-2007, 04:22 AM
I would suggest California Grill also. The food and service are both excellent. There is something really special about dining at the top of the Contemporary resort.

Dana49
09-07-2007, 04:34 AM
I would choose Artist Point in the Wilderness Lodge. Both the California Grill and Artist Point are good restaurants, but the California Grill can get a little too hectic for me.

vicki845
09-07-2007, 05:48 AM
We just got back from the WL, ate at WC twice. I would not Recommend it at all. The only reson we ate there was because we stayed at the WL and didn't have adr's for dinner so we tried WC for the second time, thinking maybe what we ordered was bad the first time so we tried it again. It was even edible.
The flatbread at California Grill was good. I heard good things about Kona but haven't tried it yet. We had one of the best meals at Yatchsman but that was in 2005. Not sure if it's still good.

Sora777
09-07-2007, 06:59 AM
I'm thinking we may try Kona since we havent tried it yet and don't have it scheduled for our trip in December. Now I just have to see if I can get an ADR, I'm thinking this might be difficult.

MaryD73
09-07-2007, 07:09 AM
I second Kona. Love it!!! Have to go every trip. You should have no trouble getting an ADR.

If by chance you can't get in, I would also recommend Spoodles.

sherabby
09-07-2007, 07:40 AM
We loved Chef Mickeys for dinner! Our hotel (CBR) restaurant Shutters also served us an awesome meal!

Pakey
09-07-2007, 12:15 PM
California Grill. If you want something with adventurous food (especially the appetizers) and quiet atmosphere, Jiko at AKL is also excellent.