PDA

View Full Version : Video Games Onboard the Magic

Perrier
09-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Anyone know which games (not systems, but the actual games) they have on the Magic? I see there are PS2s. Are those in the Lab? Are there video games anywhere else? I remember reading someone mentioned playing video games during "family hour" or something like that.

gismo1554
09-07-2007, 03:50 AM
OK the Magic had a Wii as well which on the last cruise they did special activities with like Wii bowling at certain times etc. This was usually first thing in the morning in Promanade Lounge.

The family time you are refering to is open house in Ocean Quest. This is on Deck 2 and is a kids area that has computer games etc. You can also see how good you are at steering the ship. This area is open quite a lot for anyone to go in as it doesn't have a specific age group attached to it unlike Oceanears lab and Oceanears club.

There is also a video game arcade which you pay for.

MSWint
09-07-2007, 06:24 AM
There are PS2 (style) console games in both the Oceanears Lab (deck 5) and Ocean Quest (deck 2) ... not exactly sure which consoles are used, but I think they are PS2's. I saw the snowboarding game (I think its called SSX2 or 3) being played on the big screen in Oceanears Lab one day, but not sure of the others.

Perrier
09-07-2007, 07:48 AM
Hey, thanks for the info! I've got to use all my guns to get DS excited about going! PS2 & Wii should do the trick. ;)