PDA

View Full Version : Late night snacks?

jenjersnap
09-06-2007, 01:41 PM
I wasn't sure where to post this ...

We won't be arriving on-site until midnight or so. Our plane leaves at 5:20 pm so we'll be eating a super early dinner and I know my kids will want a bedtime snack. We've taken this flight before and it seems like there's nothing open at MCO at that time. We're spending one night at ASMO and I see that the food court closes at 11 p.m. ... is there anywhere else nearby open later than that? How 'bout the McDonald's? Should I expect that we'll be scrounging for Corn-nuts at the Hess gas station? :lmao: Or, is it closed by midnight too?

ladysoleil
09-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Should I expect that we'll be scrounging for Corn-nuts at the Hess gas station? :lmao: Or, is it closed by midnight too?

Non-serious but serious reply, I think the Hess is open pretty late, we've gone there after hitting Pleasure Island. While it's not super-well stocked, I think they do have cereal and milk and some other basics- probably *could* get something light for the kids to eat there.

jenjersnap
09-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Thanks - glad to know that the Hess station will probably be open!

disnut8
09-07-2007, 11:46 AM
Isn't the McD's right at All Star open 24 hours? There are plenty of fast food options on Highway 192 like Taco Bell that stay open later (of course, my husband calls that place Taco Hell).

jenjersnap
09-07-2007, 01:14 PM
Hmmm, I wonder how I can find out what the hours are of the McDs ... off to look! Thanks.

jenjersnap
09-07-2007, 01:20 PM
Answered my own question, LOL. It is open 24 hours!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1564535&referrerid=&highlight=McDonald+hours

msdis
09-11-2007, 11:47 PM
Do they have milk, bread & eggs? How about fresh fruit and frozen veggies? I suspect probably no fresh veggies.