PDA

View Full Version : Do you have pictures of Akershus?

MrsJ Henry
09-06-2007, 11:11 AM
We are thinking of going here for dinner and was wondering if anyone had pictures to share. I've had a hard time finding very good ones. Thanks.

By the way... did you like it and did your little girl like it?

myAAbatteries&aTD
09-06-2007, 01:54 PM
No pics, but I like the restaurant... we're going to do the Princess Lunch at our next trip - can't wait!!!

disneyfav4ever
09-06-2007, 04:15 PM
I'll have pictures in a month.

weschmom
09-06-2007, 05:06 PM
We ate breakfast there with the princesses in January and my then-5YO daughter LOVED it!! So much princess time!! They were so nice and spent a long time at each table. We got multiple pics with each princess (Jasmine, Aurora, and Ariel).

The food was American food and it was DELICIOUS! My DD and I both ate very well that morning.

Also, Belle was standing in her yellow gown when we first walked in, so the first stop was a picture with her. Very nice.

Have a great time!!

MrsJ Henry
09-07-2007, 10:35 AM
bumping and hoping

myAAbatteries&aTD
09-09-2007, 02:33 PM
Yeah - Belle in her ball gown!!! That would be such a treat - is she always there in her yellow gown????

disneyfav4ever
09-09-2007, 02:47 PM
Yeah - Belle in her ball gown!!! That would be such a treat - is she always there in her yellow gown????When she's the greeter she is. Your best bet for her in the ball gown is probably breakfast.