PDA

View Full Version : uh oh, something besides Disney on my mind...

la79al
09-06-2007, 08:54 AM
I leave in 6 days for a trip to Disney World with my sister. Luckily, I have all the tickets and confirmation numbers, etc in a folder in the drawer, just waiting to go. Last weekend DH and I found out we are going to be having a baby in the spring and I have been completely occupied with that. Haven't started packing at all, haven't started deciding what I'm going to pack, haven't double checked park hours against a proposed itinerary. The biggest Disney related thing I have thought about was how to explain to DSis why I am skipping the mountains, EE, Dinosaur, TT and MS. We don't want to tell anyone for another 6 weeks or so but DSis lives with my mom so not sure how to get around that one.....

Andi
09-06-2007, 09:33 AM
:goodvibes !!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :goodvibes

As for your dilemma, could you just tell a little fib and say you've been having some minor neck or back pain and that you're supposed to stay away from the rougher rides?? Just an idea...

MindyLuvsMickey
09-06-2007, 06:07 PM
OH!!!! Congratulations!

New babies and Disney . . . you get both at the same time!!

A little fib to your sis won't hurt!

dunbarfamily
09-06-2007, 06:17 PM
Congrats!!!

Make sure to buy a Mickey Bib for your baby! They are so cute, and they're only like $10. The tricky thing will be to buy it without family seeing it!

I like the "Oh, I have a backache" idea. Or a headache.

Again, congrats! Here's a little something for your baby-to-be.....:banana: His or her first dancing banana!!