PDA

View Full Version : Ot-video Making Program

lesliewitt
09-06-2007, 08:48 AM
I am scanning photos and making a DVD for my parents 40th wedding anniversary (and hoping to add music to it). Can anyone give me a good program to use for this? Is it easy to do? Thanks for any help.

CastleCreations
09-06-2007, 11:45 PM
I'd be interested in this as well

disney_family_1247
09-07-2007, 12:25 AM
I've recently started making dvds on my computer using photos and video set to music, and I LOVE it. I use Windows Movie Maker, which came with my computer. I'm running Windows Vista, but I read in some video editing book that it also comes on Windows XP. If you are running XP, do a search for the program. It is super easy to use and the results look really professional!

dcforbreakfast
09-07-2007, 07:10 AM
I would recommend Pinnacle Studio. SUPER easy to use...it basically walks you through the whole thing. You can use it to make neat slide shows with effects for your still pictures....or actual videos. You can even mix videos and stills together. You can also add music that they provide or put in your own cd and use your music. I like it a lot. Still lots to learn on it though!

thewesterberg
09-07-2007, 02:58 PM
As I type, I'm installing Pinnacle studio on to my computer. I downloaded a trial version from their website last summer and really liked it for a project I did then. I bit the bullet last week and bought it since I like using it for work projects. (I work as a youth director and I like to put pictures and videos from trips into a DVD for the youth for memory sake as well as sharing with the congregation what we did.) Plus, I'll be able to use it after our WDW trip! YEA!

I better get to work... :)

justanotherprincess
09-08-2007, 12:16 AM
I use the Ulead software that came with my video camera and it's been very easy to use.

SusanMomOf2
09-08-2007, 02:30 AM
Windows Movie Maker is so simple, effective, and I use it all the time. I just love it. You can add background music also.

rebecca314
09-08-2007, 03:47 PM
I use Windows Movie Maker on my PC and iMovie on the Mac. Both are easy to use. For music, you can rip CD's and then place them in the show. It is easy and I use it for so much. Here's a link to my DD's birthday video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE_9JTkMkw8 and it took ten minutes or so to make.

justanotherprincess
09-08-2007, 04:44 PM
Rebecca - loved your video -- my girls got up from across the room and came running when they heard the music --we love Bear!:rotfl: