PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Auto's - Lake Buena Vista

Portugal1000
09-06-2007, 04:16 AM
Hello
HAs anyone booked car hire using Holiday Autos in Lake Buena Vista last year? Just wondering if they hit you with any extra insurance when you arrive even though it's meant to be all inclusive. (This just happened to me last week in Palma). They cost around 50 less than Dollar who we used last year and were fine. Am going for 3 weeks in December.
Thanks

wayneg
09-06-2007, 04:37 AM
Get a price with Airlinenetwork.co.uk
Their prices are all inclusive, never tried selling me any extra in 14 years.
Also check their upgrade to Platinum see if its worth it for you, If there is more than 1 driver then it is well worth doing as that would cost you around $210+ when you get there. Platinum will cover the extra drivers and a tank of gas but only adds about 50 on to a 3 week hire.
If you use Dollar also get the free Dollar express card, can save you an hour wait as you go right to the front of the line.

Jakey Rowling
09-06-2007, 04:54 AM
I thought Holiday Autos were an agency and will contract out to someone at the time of rental.
Therefore I'm not sure who you will actually end up using.

Just make sure you are aware of the legal and sensible minimum insurance you require, and reject any other "essential" insurance they may want to sell you.

If you're polite but very firm they usually drop the sales pitch quickly enough.

I assume you are still picking the car up at the airport.