PDA

View Full Version : 9/23 Wonder: couple of questions, pls!

arlinek
09-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Sailing on Wonder, 9/23 - 4-day Bahamas :cheer2:

1. At Castaway Cay, if renting snorkel equipment, do they have masks that are "vision-corrected"? (In Hawaii, they did, & it was wonderful for my near-sighted eyes!)

2. We are a party of two women friends, 60 y.o. Will they likely seat us (late seating) with other similar non-families or is it just random assignments and just as likely to be seated with children as without during table assignments?

3. What time is return to the ship expected on Nassau day?

4. We're most likely getting a room at Comfort Suites so that we can use Atlantis facilities, which I think will provide up to 4 "bracelets". How - and where - do we put out that we'd be willing to share in cost of room charge somehow in order that two more can get the bracelets, since we only need two of them (but prefer to not "share" the room for the day - in case one of us wants to nap in afternoon)?

Thanks so much!

Mozart
09-05-2007, 03:06 PM
Can't help you with 1.

#2) They do take that into account. My understanding is that childless groups they will actually tend to put in the TAAP dining rotation.

3) Ship return is usually 7 PM, although it has been known to be at late as 1 AM at times.

4) I'm on the same sailing. I would recommend that you come over to our cruise meet thread and see if someone on there would be interested in going to Atlantis as well. Here's the link for our thread:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1202822&page=12

arlinek
09-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Thanks, Mozart! Good idea, will do that now. Any answers/replies to #1 question?