PDA

View Full Version : Baby einstein rocket

smacky1
09-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Has anyone seen the Baby Einstein pat pat rocket at any other stores besides target? Ive checked my walmart and TRU, and neither had it. Target was sold out. I wonder if they will have them by the holidays?

Mouse House Mama
09-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Amazon has it for 89.99.

smacky1
09-05-2007, 03:10 PM
Amazon has it for 89.99.

Wow!!! I cant believe they have it for 89.99:scared1: . Target's price was 39.99 and I thought that was a lot. I guess ds will not be getting one for his birthday, which is fine by me, it would probably have driven me crazy anyway!!

tweedlemom
09-05-2007, 03:51 PM
I saw them on TRU website and I couldn't believe how expensive it was! I find it funny that the huge, child size plush rocket costume on disneyshopping.com is cheaper then the itty bitty tiny plastic rocket. You could probably buy the big stuffed rocket costume and all the Little Einstein beanies for cheaper than the little plastic toy set! Good luck!

abirdd
09-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Saw them recently on eBay.ca - so assuming eBay.com would have those and more! Most were priced around $39-$49US, and shipping was not outrageous...

caitty13
09-05-2007, 06:36 PM
I bought one at Target in Concord NH. Before I went I checked there website and they said they had some. Not sure how true though. After I bought mine there was only one left. They also has several other toys that I have seen online at target.com

TylerAggie
09-05-2007, 08:04 PM
My Target was out and I kept checking. They got some more in and I got one for my son. If I were you, I would just check the toy section each time you are at Target and they probably will get some more in. I signed up online to get an email when it is available and I have not received one yet.

huntersmom
09-06-2007, 07:38 AM
I was told at my Target that they are supposedly exclusive to Target and no one else is going to have them in store. I got one the first day they came out for $39.99 which was expensive but they were much larger than i had expected from what i saw on the commercial, so i was pleased.

smacky1
09-06-2007, 07:40 AM
Thanks for all the help. I will just keep checking when I am there. At least I know now that I only need to check target and not everyother toy store.