PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any trouble getting in

bonnielynn
09-05-2007, 12:59 PM
to the disboards today? I tried all day before finally getting in...
something going on?

bevtoy
09-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Yes I was only able to load the pages about a half hour ago.

dahuffy
09-05-2007, 01:11 PM
verrrryyyy sloooooow!

hjensen
09-05-2007, 01:18 PM
I was having problems too!! It really makes you realize how addicted you are when you cant get thru!!!! :blush:

Ski-and-Sea
09-05-2007, 01:19 PM
This happens periodically. The wdwinfo site was down, too.

The absolute worst was back at Christmas when the DIS was down for two whole days. That was awful.

bonnielynn
09-05-2007, 01:44 PM
I was having problems too!! It really makes you realize how addicted you are when you cant get thru!!!! :blush:

I was so upset.. I kept trying and trying.. :eek:

HLAuburn
09-05-2007, 02:25 PM
I was so upset.. I kept trying and trying.. :eek:

Bonnielynn-

I see your ticker says you're leaving in 3 days! Our vacation dates are the same - Sept 8-17! Are you going on the Magic or Wonder? We leave Saturday for Florida, on the 4 night Wonder on Sunday, and then 4 nights at the Poly after that. Can't wait! Now if this "area" off the Eastern coast would go away....:upsidedow

daisy112878
09-05-2007, 02:46 PM
Yay it's been off most of the day for me too. DU's website was down earlier too.

bonnielynn
09-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Bonnielynn-

I see your ticker says you're leaving in 3 days! Our vacation dates are the same - Sept 8-17! Are you going on the Magic or Wonder? We leave Saturday for Florida, on the 4 night Wonder on Sunday, and then 4 nights at the Poly after that. Can't wait! Now if this "area" off the Eastern coast would go away....:upsidedow

We are going on the 7 day Western and then 2 days at WL... I am a bit concerned abou the "area" off the Eastern Coast myself... but trying to not worry.. its our first cruise.. and I am excited... and scared :scared1: all rolled into one.. :rotfl:

HLAuburn
09-05-2007, 07:13 PM
We are going on the 7 day Western and then 2 days at WL... I am a bit concerned abou the "area" off the Eastern Coast myself... but trying to not worry.. its our first cruise.. and I am excited... and scared :scared1: all rolled into one.. :rotfl:

I think we'll be fine! Have a great cruise and a happy birthday! You'll love cruising, and WL is wonderful!

mommasita
09-05-2007, 08:24 PM
Why the DIS was down
We had a Firewall Hardware failure at 7am this morning that took out all our sites, email etc. It took our hosting provider an unfortunately long time to put in a new firewall and configure it.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for supporting the DIS!

This is from Webmaster Alex.

disneydance
09-05-2007, 08:32 PM
Its sometimes down in the evening when i try to get on here since i live in the West Coast I can get on here real late for all the East Coast people. Thanks for letting us know though Mommasita