PDA

View Full Version : Pirate excursion on Grand Cayman

bonnielynn
09-05-2007, 01:57 PM
has been cancelled.. they say I have to book another one... took me long enough to decide on that one... blek!! :eek:

any suggestions... husband doesn't swim and we have a 10 yr old.. at this point I am discouraged enough to say that we may just get off the boat and walk around or get a cab... :confused: Heck.. I may just stay on the boat...

mog
09-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Cancelled permanently or cancelled for your cruise - do you know? I am wondering because we have this booked for our cruise, too!

Have you considered the Stingray City excursion? Your husband wouldn't have to get off the boat if he didn't want to, but if I remember correctly from when we went - the water was shallow enough to stand in at Stingray City (maybe chest height).

bonnielynn
09-05-2007, 07:50 PM
I got a message that the boat needed repairs.. so I would think temporary.
I have thought about the stingray, but since the hubby doesn't swim not sure that would be fair.. and I am not to keen on the 45 min boat ride...

Lisa loves Pooh
09-05-2007, 07:53 PM
I know your husband doesn't swim--but for our honeymoon long ago--carnival had a package where you got to swim at a local resort and it included lunch. It was a nice peaceful morning. Then we headed back into town and hit the shops.

We ended up renting a jet ski at the resort.

michboro
09-05-2007, 09:15 PM
How about a submarine?