PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what resort to stay ???

karmalicousss
09-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Hello we are trying to decide what resort to stay at?? We stayed at Coranodo Springs last time so of any of you have any suggestions that would be really great! (h)

Elmo888
09-04-2007, 03:13 PM
How many people? Ages of kids? Budget? How long is your stay? Where do you plan to spend most of your time?

If you need pics of resorts to see what might appeal to your tastes, check allears.net.

stacy6552
09-04-2007, 09:15 PM
Yes, I agree. We are an opinionated, chatty bunch, for sure. But you gotta give us more so we can give you the right opinion.

amyhughes
09-04-2007, 09:18 PM
I was gonna third that! If you wanted a bevvy of ideas you came to right place. Ultimately it will be up to your families vacation style. How much time are you planning on spending in your room? Will your party size be larger than norm? Can you stand being in the same 345 sq ft. together all week or two weeks? How important is breakfast to you? What about really good food versus counter service? Do you plan to take breaks during your day? Lastly, where are you from, when you think of Disney what hotel comes to mind?

Momof2Disneyboys
09-05-2007, 03:22 PM
We find the Moderates to be just right for us!!

I would recommend the Caribbean Beach Resort :goodvibes It is awesome!!

POFQ is okay, not very exciting though. If you are looking for small it would be a great choice!

We are looking forward to trying Coronado Springs Resort next year!!