PDA

View Full Version : Where to eat the night before?

dclgirl
09-04-2007, 06:40 AM
Any suggestions on where to eat the night before our cruise? We will be in Orlando the day before and heading to our hotel that evening/night. Any Orlando suggestions or Port Canaveral suggestions. Somewhere that is moderately priced ($15.00-$20.00 or below a plate). We like seafood. I have heard good things about grills and they seem reasonably priced. Any other thoughts?

snelsonbrown
09-04-2007, 08:09 AM
Any suggestions on where to eat the night before our cruise? We will be in Orlando the day before and heading to our hotel that evening/night. Any Orlando suggestions or Port Canaveral suggestions. Somewhere that is moderately priced ($15.00-$20.00 or below a plate). We like seafood. I have heard good things about grills and they seem reasonably priced. Any other thoughts?

This will help you about any questions in Port Canaveral and as far as Orlando goes, I am sure someone will give you a lot of information.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1002071
Always
Shirley

daisy112878
09-04-2007, 08:37 AM
We went to Grills last Oct. before our cruise and really enjoyed it. We got a table next to the window. The shrimp were really good. Dh had fish which was tasty too. If we get down there in time for dinner in april we plan to go back.

Samlaw97
09-04-2007, 10:32 AM
We love Grills....the seafood is caught by the fishing fleet from the area and is dynamite...burgers and wings are also very good....prices are reasonable and it has a great view of PC