PDA

View Full Version : DCL Status

UK-Simon
09-03-2007, 11:18 PM
Hi all

Can someone please tell me what the "status" should read under the "my cruise reservation details" on the DCL website please?

I have booked and paid in full with Dreams Unlimited and our status reads "booked", I just wondered if this is how it should look once paid in full as when we originally booked there was a problem with our reservation.

Thanks!
Simon

CM_Mom
09-03-2007, 11:29 PM
Booked is fine. I would look at the "My Cruise Reservation Details" and scroll down to the "Invoice Information" section. It will tell you how much you paid for the cruise and how much you owe. Should be $0.00 at this point.

yndygo
09-03-2007, 11:29 PM
Mine says Status: booked - and we're paid-in-full and I know it's been confirmed by DCL...
So I think you're good to go! :)
Scroll down to the bottom of that page and look for the section that says:
Invoice Information
You should see Balance Due: $ 0.00

HTH:)

yndygo
09-03-2007, 11:30 PM
Booked is fine. I would look at the "My Cruise Reservation Details" and scroll down to the "Invoice Information" section. It will tell you how much you paid for the cruise and how much you owe. Should be $0.00 at this point.

Jinx! lol...
We posted the same thing at the same time! :rotfl:

UK-Simon
09-03-2007, 11:36 PM
Thanks for the info!

I don't actually see any invoice information, I get general information, my cruise plans summary, email this page to, and print.

Any ideas???:confused3

You see at first DU said we were booked but I couldn't log on to DCL, so I called them and they said had "auto cancelled". So I spoke agaian to DU who called Disney and realised there had been an error, so they sorted it. But I cannot book Palo's- it says no reservation available at this time, and has ever since we booked. There are only 50 something days until we sail so I know Palo might be booked up, although on the 7 night I am kinda surprised it's all full for everything, so it's manking me paranoid there is still a problem with our booking.

What do you think?

Thanks for the help!:thumbsup2
Simon

yndygo
09-03-2007, 11:47 PM
I'm wondering if you are on the right page?

Login to DCL, using "retrieve reservation" link on the "My Disney Cruise" page, pull up your res - you'll know you are in the right spot when it says "Welcome (yourname)!"

About 3 inches under that you should see a link that says:
View Your Reservation Details - Confirmation #-------

View and print your detailed cruise reservation confirmation.
Click on that, and scroll down to the bottom of that page...

That's where you should see the Invoice Information if it's there.

If it isn't, I'd say contact DU tomorrow to confirm!!

UK-Simon
09-03-2007, 11:54 PM
Yeah that's exactly where I was, I can see all my general information such as traveller info etc, address, vacation information, then underneath it has our cruise plans and shows the excursions we are booked on, then finally I can email the page to someone, but there is nothing about invoice. Strange!!!

Thanks for the help!

yndygo
09-04-2007, 01:07 AM
hm... I'm wondering if it's because you are thru DU - we went directly thru DCL.

How soon do you sail? I seem to recall that close in to our last sail date, I had that "email to someone" option - but I don't right now...

Then again - if you can see the excursions booked - you are paid. B/C they don't allow you to book excursions until you are fully paid!!
:)
Definitely shoot an email to DU and see what they say tomorrow!

UK-Simon
09-04-2007, 01:13 AM
Hmmmmm, ok, well it seems we must be paid up in the system then as we have booked the snorkel cove excursion online.

We sail on the 27th October.

As you said I think it's worth a mail to DU, and also maybe a call to DCL just to be safe! I'll let you know the outcome!
Thanks again for your help!

S.S.Oceanlover
09-04-2007, 02:09 AM
hm... I'm wondering if it's because you are thru DU - we went directly thru DCL.

How soon do you sail? I seem to recall that close in to our last sail date, I had that "email to someone" option - but I don't right now...

Then again - if you can see the excursions booked - you are paid. B/C they don't allow you to book excursions until you are fully paid!!
:)
Definitely shoot an email to DU and see what they say tomorrow!

I think this is why yuou can see your invoice. I can't see mine either and booked with an outside TA.

As for the Palo bookings ours was sold out online from the day I could book them. Something opened up about 2 weeks ago for the first night at 6:30pm for parties of 2. We leave Friday.

Bill

m4travel
09-04-2007, 06:00 AM
Hi, Simon -

We booked directly with Disney then transferred our ressie to an travel agent; our payment status is not reflected on the DCL website, either. However, we were able to book ressies on our scheduled date. The fact that your cruise details show your shore excursions is a good sign.

As for Palo, it's a small restaurant, so bookings are limited, and they do not release all tables to the website so that those without computers still have a fair chance of booking a reservation. Palo ressies (those on line) tend to go early. After all, the folks in suites can book at 105 days; repeat cruisers (Castaway Cay members) at 90; first-timers at 75. It's not unusual that there aren't many on-line slots left at the 75-day point.

However, there are staff available about 1:00 pm on the day of embarkation in Wavebands (Wonder) or Rockin' Bar D (Magic) who can assist with ressies - either new or changes. Since cabins aren't available until 1:30, you may as well visit the dining ressie staff while their availability is good and make your ressies. We've never had a problem with adding or changing, but we do line up early to tilt the chances in our favor. pixiedust: