PDA

View Full Version : Can I bring water/snacks into park?

Melct
09-03-2007, 07:00 PM
I planned on bringing plenty of supplies for my daughter into the parks but now I am wondering if they allow bottled water/snacks. Does anyone know? If I put it in her stoller will they make me throw it out when I go through security? Thanks in advance! I am getting so excited about out trip!!:banana:

Mel

ajsmommy1129
09-03-2007, 07:16 PM
We took water, juice and various types of snacks (crackers, granola bars etc) in our bags through security last year with no problems. I don't think WDW has a problem with it. We leave Saturday, 9/8/07, and plan to do the same thing.

kldmom2000
09-03-2007, 07:25 PM
We do it all the time and security is not at all concerned about that-they're looking for weapons, not contraband food :rotfl: You'll be fine :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

mommyof2princesses
09-04-2007, 05:31 AM
We always have water bottles and some snacks in little baggies. They never say a thing. As long as you aren't bringing in a whole dinner I don't think they care.

mom2att
09-04-2007, 06:59 AM
We always have water bottles and some snacks in little baggies. They never say a thing. As long as you aren't bringing in a whole dinner I don't think they care.

And even if you do bring in a whole dinner, they still don't care! We bring a cooler with lunch for all of us, as well as enough snacks to get through the day. The cooler stays with the stroller until we need it, and we save money. Works for me!

deejohn
09-04-2007, 01:35 PM
I am diabetic and always have brought a small colapsable cooler with me to all the parks. Security checks them for glass, beer, etc, but they have never bothered me. I leave it in a locker or store it in the stroller.

Never been a problem.