PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Gifts: Anyone Order the Excursion Kit?

Magic Family
09-02-2007, 01:48 PM
There's not much to pick from for teenagers, but I was looking at the Excursion Kits (duffle bag with water bottle). Has anyone ordered this before? What did you think, and do you have the rough dimensions of the duffle?

Thanks!

Magic Family
09-05-2007, 07:11 PM
No one? Or did my post just get lost in the shuffle of the holiday weekend? I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

ScouterJT
09-06-2007, 05:11 AM
I've ordered it. Don't have the duffel right at hand to measure. But I would say it's "small to medium" -- enough room for a snack, a sweatshirt and a book -- maybe two sweatshirts.

Magic Family
09-06-2007, 09:11 AM
Thanks, JT...that's perfect.

Laurabearz
09-06-2007, 09:23 AM
I really really wish the DCL webiste would have better detail photos of the things they offer, and better descriptions!

pandamom
09-06-2007, 12:04 PM
MIL sent these to dds last November and they are very nice. I just measured and they are roughly 16" x 10" and hold a fair amount of stuff. There is the large main zipped area, 2 good sized zipped areas at each end of the bag, zipped area on front of bag, 2 pockets for water bottles (came w/one water bottle). The bags we received look the same as the picture on the disney website but are red.

http://home.comcast.net/~bonnie.johnson1/exbag.jpg

Mickey'sfriend
09-06-2007, 01:38 PM
We ordered this in January for a b-day present for my step-father. It is a really nice bag - holds quite a bit of stuff and nice quality. I don't remember off hand exactly what the item was called, but our bag also included a DCL baseball cap which he liked, too!

Magic Family
09-07-2007, 09:09 AM
Thanks, everyone...the picture is GREAT! :)

Renysmom
09-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Can I order these and have them sent to my home? How would I do this?I would love to have these as a Xmas present for DH .

Sorry for all the ?? but I am new to DCL