PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading Land/Sea Park Tickets?

Mason7AK
09-02-2007, 01:29 PM
I hope I am asking this in the right forum. I can't find anything related to it on the other boards. We are doing the Land/Sea Package in December. It comes with the 7 day Park Hopper tickets. We are thinking of taking another trip to DW in February. I am wondering if we can upgrade our 7 day hoppers to annual passes? Does anyone know if this can be done with the tickets issued on the Land/Sea package?
TIA
Angela

Anal Annie
09-02-2007, 04:18 PM
I think (I'm not 100%) but I think you can add the "no expiration" option to them at guest relations AT THE PARK. You can't change them to an annual pass, but I'm pretty sure you can pay the extra to upgrade the unused days while you're at WDW. (You can always call DCL and ask if they know the answer - but I think I've read something about this on the Dis before...) When in doubt, I always call Disney - they're happy to answer any questions you have. I keep the main phone numbers in my cell phone (DCL, DVC Member Services, WDW Dining etc.) :goodvibes

ixmnrs
09-03-2007, 09:53 PM
We just returned from our 7 day Land/Sea Cruise (3 day cruise). We did upgrade our 7 day Park Hopper passes with the waterpark and the no expiration options. The waterpark upgrade (2 adults, 2 children although it was the same cost regardless of age) was $50 pp + tax. That gave you 7 Waterpark / DisneyQuest passes. The non-expiration upgrade was expensive at $95pp + tax. That will make your remaining days non expiring... there was an option to upgrade to a 10 day non-expiration but that was I believe double the price. The main reason I upgraded was because we really wanted to go to the waterparks and DisneyQuest... Individually that alone would have cost more than $200. However, since we only had 4 days on land, we only used 2 of the waterpark options and had 5 left, not to mention the 3 park days left. So we are planning next trip to Florida to stay at Universal and use the passes we have left to visit Disney and the waterparks so that we're not always bound to the Magic Your Way packages. This 7 day feature was discontinued for 2008 packages so maybe it was a good deal.pirate: