PDA

View Full Version : QR Caution on 2 Offers

Dcanoli
09-02-2007, 01:20 AM
I was just getting ready to try this order on Quick Rewards:

8. Seattle Coffee Direct

I had all my CC info typed in, etc. Sounded like a great deal--great tasting coffee grinder, and a cash bonus to boot!

I am SO GLAD I did not hit the submit button! Normally, I print out the terms & conditions before doing an order....

...so I went to the Terms and Conditions page...this is what I found:

Your initial order will be shipped to you within 10 days of your ordering. Please wait at least 2 weeks from order to receive your initial order. A small one-time handling fee of $25.00 will be added to your initial $9 order. Cancel anytime by calling us at 888-217-CAFE.

The pay for this offer is $13, so if you did it (without the $25 fee), you would get great coffee, a grinder, and $4 to boot.

HOWEVER, this is why you must always read the fine print--if you do this offer, you will LOSE $21!

BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! I am not even sure WHY this offer is being offered to us. It has no benefits whatsoever!

Has anyone actually done this offer yet?

Alert #2--Reunion.com--I signed up for this (tried twice using different e-mail addys)....it rolls you around on a continuous loop....I never could get the offer to work right....

FloridaGrandma
09-03-2007, 08:05 AM
Thank you so much for posting, Dcanoli.
I sent your post to Dmitry at QR.
He has taken care of the problem.
The Seattle Coffee Direct offer is gone!

His reply:

"Hi, FloridaGrandma.
I removed the offer.
Thanks,
Dmitry"

FloridaGrandma

:tinker:

Dcanoli
09-03-2007, 08:10 AM
Thank you so much!

Honestly, I have e-mailing back and forth w/Dmitry so much the past week about offers that I didn't even want to bother him again with it.

I posted the same post on the QR boards, but no one responded to it. I just figured most people weren't doing the offers like I was.

Thanks for telling Dmitry, and I am so glad he removed that tricky offer!

Deb