PDA

View Full Version : Cruising tomorrow....Help!

CastawayCayAllTheWay
09-02-2007, 12:56 AM
DH bought a bottle of Jack Daniels to bring with him on the ship. Should I pack it in our checked luggage, or carry it on? I wasn't sure if it mattered, but if you aren't allowed to do it one of the ways, I need to know. TIA!

Ted C
09-02-2007, 01:25 AM
Go ahead and carry it on. It will go through the X-ray but that's not a problem. I wouldn't take a chance on it breaking in my luggage. I've always just carried mine on and never had an issue...

Ted.

wwwosie
09-02-2007, 01:36 AM
Airline regulations will not let you carry more than three ounces of ANY liquid on board, I think you will need to pack it. I would just bubble wrap it.
I was at sfo not too long ago and many people who had bottles of wine had to check them.
Call the airline in the am.

happy sailing!

S.S.Oceanlover
09-02-2007, 01:39 AM
Airline regulations will not let you carry more than three ounces of liquor on board, I think you will need to pack it. I would just bubble wrap it.
I was at sfo not too long ago and many people who had bottles of wine had to check them.
Call the airline in the am.

happy sailing!

looks like the OP lives in Orlando and the ship leaves from Port Canaveral so there won't be any need for an airplane.:)

Bill

wwwosie
09-02-2007, 01:54 AM
Smacking head with hand as we speak!!!:lmao:
Learn something new on these boards every day: LOOK at the hometown...

Thanks Bill!

CastawayCayAllTheWay
09-02-2007, 10:03 AM
Thanks guys! I'll carry it on then! :)