PDA

View Full Version : Car rental agencies at Port Canaveral????

DisDee
09-01-2007, 09:24 PM
Can anyone tell me which agencies are located in Cape Canaveral? We'll need a rental when returning from our cruise. Thanks!

SnowWhite2
09-01-2007, 09:33 PM
We always use Budget since we get a very good discount with them on rentals thru our company's corporate account. They have shuttles running all morning until everyone is picked up at the port. We have never had a problem either way with Budget. Make sure you reserve a car ahead of time, otherwise you may not get one.

DisneyForLife
09-02-2007, 06:38 AM
Hertz, Thrifty, Avis and Budget are all near the port and all offer a shuttle from the cruise terminal. I check all four for the best price.

Skallywag
09-02-2007, 09:02 AM
I am glad someone asked this question as we are thinking of limo down from Orlando and have to rent for the remainder of our time

Many thanks.

aprince&princess
09-02-2007, 09:05 AM
Although Hertz is off site at MCO. I know budget and avis are right at the airport, what about thrifty?

DisneyForLife
09-02-2007, 09:41 AM
Although Hertz is off site at MCO. I know budget and avis are right at the airport, what about thrifty?

Thrifty is offsite at MCO but it really isn't a bad thing. The shuttles run frequently and it is a very short ride over. I don't mind the offsite locations, I go by the cheapest rate. I know a lot would rather not have the hassle of having to take the shuttle though.

snelsonbrown
09-02-2007, 06:18 PM
This is when this thread can maybe answer some questions
always
Shirley
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1520273

aprince&princess
09-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Shirley, thanks for all the great info.

We stayed at CI&S in July after seeing an approval from you, and were very pleased.
Thanks again.

winegirl
09-04-2007, 05:01 PM
I have reserved a car with Enterprise ... anyone heard anything about that agency? It's my understanding that they're nearby and that they pick up up at the ships as well?? Plus, they don't have any fee's for returning at MCO.

snelsonbrown
09-04-2007, 07:03 PM
I have reserved a car with Enterprise ... anyone heard anything about that agency? It's my understanding that they're nearby and that they pick up up at the ships as well?? Plus, they don't have any fee's for returning at MCO.
I went by and met the General Manager from Enterprise and she is a sweetie.
My gosh she is going to do great as the manager for she has all concern that her clients are treated to the max.
Go to the thread that I posted just above and it will give you all the information you need ---honest.
always
Shirley

DisDee
09-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Thanks so much for all of your responses!