PDA

View Full Version : Getting Palo brunch ressies on board????

Tink rules
09-01-2007, 09:03 PM
I'm going to be booking late because of work etc...

I'm already inside the ressie period so I don't expect to get anything until I get to the ship...

Can you please tell me if you got Brunch ressies right after boarding?

I'm even ok with going standby if necessary!

Thanks

mommasita
09-01-2007, 09:05 PM
You may get those ressies..

They hold back a certain percentage for those with no internet access, and those who booked late, etc..

If you go straight to the area for dining room changes after you board, they also take ressies for Palo. I would suggest getting there very early...Also, there are waiting lists, and we have been on those with success..

Good luck :goodvibes

Pansy
09-01-2007, 09:19 PM
Hope to get ressies after we board as well. Leaving in 70 days and brunch is not offered so the online ressies must already be booked. Hope to get them on board :sad1:

Tink rules
09-01-2007, 10:39 PM
Same here... I guess I will have to get my self to the port early!!!

sja03a
09-02-2007, 01:16 AM
booked mine today for dec 9th. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

m4travel
09-02-2007, 08:51 AM
We usually have some reason for visiting Wavebands (on the Wonder) to either make a change or addition for Palo and have never had a problem. We do report promptly at 1 o'clock when they open.:rolleyes1

CastawayJP
09-02-2007, 09:09 AM
Hope to get ressies after we board as well. Leaving in 70 days and brunch is not offered so the online ressies must already be booked. Hope to get them on board :sad1:

Pansy are you on the Nov 11 Cruise? We are hoping to get brunch ressies on board, we do have our dinner booked though. Both would be nice!

professorandmom
09-02-2007, 09:22 AM
I was on the Magic in July '06, sold out cruise with many returning cruisers, got to port as early as possible (still didn't get a "2") RAN to Rockin Bar D and didn't get Brunch reservations.

I'm not sure it is that easy since I sure did everything I could...well, almost, while I went on the "cancellation list" I didn't call daily, or stop by or make any other efforts during the cruise to have brunch there. I did get the delicious stolen from Scoops and called it a brunch

Barb

Tink rules
09-02-2007, 01:46 PM
Well, I'm going to get there early and hope for the best!!!