PDA

View Full Version : I need help...WDW to Port questions

DisDee
09-01-2007, 08:34 PM
We are taking a Wonder cruise in May, 2008. We'll probably be staying at VWL prior to the cruise. We have land transfers included in our quote, but now I think we may need them for 1 way only (to the port) I also have been made aware that the Wilderness Lodge is not one of the DCL bus pick-ups, so we would have to find our way over to the GF or Poly.

I'm re-thinking our plans, because when we return from the cruise, we're thinking about getting a rental car in Port Canaveral.

Does anyone know if DCL bus transfers can be purchased for 1-way to the port only? If not, what would you suggest for transportation? I'm open to any and all suggestions. Thanks!!!!

mommasita
09-01-2007, 08:39 PM
Yes, they can be purchased for only one way...I would go this route...

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/cr-transportation.htm#GT

HLAuburn
09-01-2007, 08:47 PM
Yes, you can book one-way transfers. We are taking the DCL bus from POFQ to the port, but after our cruise, we have a private towncar to take us to the Poly.

Like you mentioned, the biggest problem is going to be getting you and your bags to the GF or Polynesian. A taxi might be your best bet, so you and your bags stay together. It's not too far at all, so I can't imagine its too expensive.

LAWalz23
09-03-2007, 11:57 AM
We are staying at BWV prior to our cruise and have booked a van with FLTours for a very reasonable price and they will transport us and our bags door to door.