PDA

View Full Version : Keeping track of cost

rolshuk
09-01-2007, 04:39 PM
I am a keen scrapbooker and want to do a book on our free dinning.
I know how to keep record of our credits but is it at all possible to keep a record of what we ordered and the oop cost?
What does the print out you can get at the front desk show or your reciept?
I guess I could just write it all down but I dont want to look silly sat writing everything in my little book especially after taking photos of everything we eat :rotfl2:

Mickiethepooh
09-01-2007, 05:14 PM
Are you not keeping your reciepts from your meals? and from things you buy?
Should be on there.

TxRabbit
09-01-2007, 05:22 PM
I was hoping to be able to include the cost of eveything in my dining report...but I found that, for TS, when the check came, it had the cost of the meal, but then when the receipt came that you sign for the dining plan, the costs were all $0.00...so make sure that you get a copy of that first receipt if you want to track expenses...the cost for CS IS on the receipt that you keep...

rolshuk
09-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Are you not keeping your reciepts from your meals? and from things you buy?
Should be on there.

I understood that the cost isnt on the reciept you get to keep for TS meals.
Not sure if it says what you ate,this is what I would like to know.

rolshuk
09-01-2007, 05:48 PM
I was hoping to be able to include the cost of eveything in my dining report...but I found that, for TS, when the check came, it had the cost of the meal, but then when the receipt came that you sign for the dining plan, the costs were all $0.00...so make sure that you get a copy of that first receipt if you want to track expenses...the cost for CS IS on the receipt that you keep...

Thank you for the infomation.
Did the reciept you keep have what you ate on it?
If it does I could just scribble the cost down quickly and not worry about keeping a record of what we ate as I would have the reciept to refer to.

paulh
09-01-2007, 05:57 PM
at a TS you get given 2 bills or 3 if a none disney operated restaurant,1 for you to keep has $0.00 on it and 1 for restaurant with the full $ amount on it.
So before server takes away there bill which you have to sign,copy this amount on your $0.00 bill
AT QS and for snacks the amount comes up on the screen before they swipe your card which removes the QS or snack for your card.Again note down amount before swipe
Paulh