PDA

View Full Version : Can you get a coffee and roll for breakfast?

mel373
08-31-2007, 09:03 PM
:goodvibes I was debating on the DDP and my usual breakfast at teh food court in our hotel is a coffee and a cinnamon roll. Does this count as a meal or a snack? I wouldn't mind using it as a CS credit. What soes it include for breakfast at the POR food court?
Thank you

LizinSTL
08-31-2007, 09:47 PM
:goodvibes I was debating on the DDP and my usual breakfast at teh food court in our hotel is a coffee and a cinnamon roll. Does this count as a meal or a snack? I wouldn't mind using it as a CS credit. What soes it include for breakfast at the POR food court?
Thank you

Would you typically only eat one other meal in a day then?

I'd suggest buying a refillable mug for your coffee and using a snack credit for your sweet roll at breakfast time. Then you can use your CS credit at either lunch or dinner and your TS credit at the other meal of the day.

ldo
09-01-2007, 08:22 PM
I was told (last week) snack for each or--- coffee, pastry and piece of fruit was counter service (continental breakfast).
Coffee at food court is Nescafe (yuck), so, it might be worth using a CS if you can get "good" coffee (maybe espresso) as your adult beverage or even if you use 2 snacks and get good coffee.