PDA

View Full Version : Whish restaurants are NOT part of the 08' DDP?

caracap
08-31-2007, 08:09 PM
is there a list somewhere??

LOL, I meant "WHICH"

familyS
08-31-2007, 08:55 PM
We don't really know yet. Contract negotiations with non-Disney run restaurants are still in progress. They should update their list in the dining plan documentation in a few months when the negotiations are complete (I think I read typically by late November or mid- December).

I made my February ADRs based on the 2007 participants and I'll change some ADRs if I neeed to when the final list comes out ;) .

bicker
09-01-2007, 06:20 AM
Expect the list of participating restaurants for 2008 to be finalized before the end of December.

Shasta
09-01-2007, 04:28 PM
Expect the list of participating restaurants for 2008 to be finalized before the end of December.

I keep hearing that but I wish the these announcments would be a bit quicker. If the participating resturants are announced the end of December, it is going ot be hard to change my ADRs Jan 1-7 at the last minute.

I'd like to see this ironed out by Dec 1.

Colleen27
09-01-2007, 06:28 PM
Last year's list was pretty much set by the end of Oct, wasn't it? I know when the new list came out, I did a board search and didn't find any changes later than that. But who knows if it will be the same this year, because last year some were added back in by the end of August, and that hasn't happened this year.

bicker
09-02-2007, 07:35 AM
The reservations office had information about what restaurants would and would not be participating by late August, last year, and I believe there was only one change after that. However, the updated list was not yet published (not even on the Disney website) until much later in the year. (Alfredo's wasn't on the list published as late as September 13, and Chefs de France wasn't on the list as late as November 11, 2006.) I'm doing a bit more research, to see if I can pin down the exact date the full list was published.

See below...

bicker
09-06-2007, 06:46 AM
The actual list of restaurants participating in the Disney Dining Plan for 2007 was posted on Disney's website on November 15, 2006.

familyS
09-06-2007, 12:02 PM
Thanks Bicker! I'll keep checking.
I did call to change an ADR and asked the CM if Teppan Edo was on the 2008 plan yet. She said it is not listed on the plan yet, but the restaurant description includes "1TS," information not included on non-DDP restaurant descriptions. I took this as a good indication it will be included :thumbsup2 .

Of course, I am an optimist ;)

PDJPrinceCharming
09-06-2007, 05:26 PM
Even though most people on this board do not care much for it, Planet Hollywood's Chicken Crunch is a must have on every trip(i'm using the $15 voucher on Sept 17 just so I can eat it) & I saw that as of right now, Cap'n Jack's is the only DTD restaurant listed on the 2008 DDP. I'm hoping that changes.