PDA

View Full Version : Beaches and Cream

hmch07
08-31-2007, 05:43 PM
I was at Beaches and Cream the week of Aug 13th. I really enjoyed the rootbeer float. I just wanted to say it was very noisy in there and not restaurant noisy. The arcade is next to the restaurant, but not enclosed. There is an opening from the restaurant to the arcade. There is just a chain rope across a door opening, with no door. You could hear all the game noises coming in. I did like the food, just was not expecting the arcade noises. This is just an FYI.

Tinkerbell's Trixie
08-31-2007, 10:18 PM
I feel as if Beaches and Cream has turned into Grand Central Station. Disney should take out the ajoining arcade and build more tables within the restaurant. It is so cute, but truly it is too crowded. God forbid someone bring a stroller in or a wheelchair...there would be no room! Of course, the ice cream is fantastic and it is Disney, so it's still magical. I would recommend Beaches and Cream to anyone who doesn't mind hanging out awhile to get a table. ;)

bob6sims
09-08-2007, 06:29 AM
We intend to go here on our next trip, the ice creams sound amazing :cool1: .....maybe I better take earplugs with me :rotfl:

Minniespal
09-09-2007, 11:43 AM
Thanx for the review, we have always found B&C very noisy.

Ms.Grumpy
09-09-2007, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the heads up about the noise. I still want to go and have one of their delicious looking banana splits!
:cheer2:

homeboycartel
09-09-2007, 02:30 PM
On a related note, is it possible to get the Kitchen Sink at Beaches & Cream on the DDP? Our party will be, Me, DW-32, DS-3, & DS-1, and we think it would be a nice dessert to share.

easytoremember
09-23-2007, 12:19 PM
i cracked the code
dw = disney wife
ds = disney son

right?

eliza61
09-23-2007, 02:55 PM
i cracked the code
dw = disney wife
ds = disney son

right?

You got it! :rotfl: We enjoy B&C , we try to go a little off hours (maybe 1:30 for a late lunch) and find it's not as noisy as during noon.
My ds is turning 14 on his next trip and wants to get "the kitchen sink" instead of a birthday cake.

wilma-bride
09-23-2007, 03:20 PM
I can't say I noticed the noise last time we were there :confused3 I agree the food is pretty good though :)

tekoa
09-24-2007, 08:45 PM
We have eaten there two or three times and have never really noticed a problem with it being noisy. Perhaps we were there on off hours I really don't remember. I enjoy the food and the atmosphere.

LMO429
09-24-2007, 08:50 PM
we found beaches and cream to be the least crowded during the day while most people are at the parks. After around 5pm it did become crowded. We ate lunch there and there were only a couple of other people there. (we were there in may)

traviesojmt
09-24-2007, 09:05 PM
We normally go for an early lunch. We like to get there when they open (11am) or just after. It is not crowded or noisy at all at this time. We usually do this on an Epcot day and then just walk over. Darn it, now you have me dreaming of the No Way Jose. Oh well, only 9 months to go.