PDA

View Full Version : new offers at SR need our help

Wilsonfamily4
08-31-2007, 02:39 PM
This is from Sunshine Rewards today. So everyone make sure you do these every morning!

"I just added two more freebies. But the deal is that I can only keep posting the new ones every day if I can assure them that we can get at least a couple of hundred of these signups every day. They are already paying us less for them than they do everyone else to make up for the fact that we are paying out rewards on them. So we are on shaky ground to be able to get them all. Spread the word about the freebies and as long as I keep the merchant happy with the numbers, I can keep posting new ones every day."

M 'n C
08-31-2007, 02:41 PM
If I ever get to leave work I will be all over them. Hold on tight Tricia! I'm coming as soon as I can!

Hedy
08-31-2007, 04:01 PM
Show your SR spirit and do some offers! I'll be computerless all weekend, so I can't, but get out there! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

M 'n C
08-31-2007, 06:32 PM
I've got 2 of them to credit so far. Off to do a 3rd one.

Dcanoli
08-31-2007, 06:44 PM
I did all I could.....

7 credited:

IMPERIAL CRUISE
GLAD
ALASKA
HAWAIIAN TROPIC
LUXURY LIVING
AVON
EMAG

arob414
08-31-2007, 08:23 PM
I did all I could.....

7 credited:

IMPERIAL CRUISE
GLAD
ALASKA
HAWAIIAN TROPIC
LUXURY LIVING
AVON
EMAG

Got all 7, too. Great day. Did the York Photo offer, also. $6 credited, in under 15 minutes, and got nearly 160 pictures for under $20.:yay:

Maybelle
08-31-2007, 10:08 PM
I'm afraid to do too many at once. I did 4 offers tonight...2 were the new freebies, and only 1 has credited so far. I also did the paid click one, which credited, and what she has to say, which hasn't. I don't think I'm going to make SM for next quarter. Not enough bigger offers anymore that I can do.:confused3

Arky
08-31-2007, 10:29 PM
I'm afraid to do too many at once. I did 4 offers tonight...2 were the new freebies, and only 1 has credited so far. I also did the paid click one, which credited, and what she has to say, which hasn't. I don't think I'm going to make SM for next quarter. Not enough bigger offers anymore that I can do.:confused3

I'm going slow on offers too. So far I've done 4 today and 2 have credited.

As for SM, don't give up yet, there's still 30 days. :cutie: The Daily Surveys have helped me a lot. Plus, with these new offers, slowly and steadily, SM status is attainable.

LIGrumpyGirl
09-01-2007, 05:08 PM

You can do it! How far away are you??? The surveys are 80 cents a day so even if you do 20 in September that is $16.00. Check out the fast crediting category of offers...I like the photo offers...I always need pictures so I am making money on things I would have bought anyway. What about xmas shopping? Start now.

Visit us on the forums there and we will help you...I got some great cheerleading over there and made it with $ to spare!!

M 'n C
09-01-2007, 06:13 PM

Sorry you are having troubles with getting things to credit. I did 4 of the new offers yesterday and didn't have a problem. I did 2 an hour since they credit on the hour. I wanted to make sure the first 2 credited before I did the next two. Maybe try waiting towards the end of the hour and give a new one a try to see if it credits.

luvdisney14
09-01-2007, 06:22 PM
how do we know what are the 2 new offers each day?

LIGrumpyGirl
09-02-2007, 09:59 AM
The new ones are the ones on the top of the All offers page. I don't think Tricia has put any new ones up for the weekend.

Schachteles
09-02-2007, 11:28 AM
So far I have had some luck with them crediting. Only thing that I haven't gotten is the Brandarama one, but everything else credited quickly. The What Women Have to Say (or whatever it is called) was credited before I even hit the move to pending button!!