PDA

View Full Version : Need Ideas for Costumes for MHT

mommy2mrb
08-31-2007, 02:38 PM
I am having problems figuring out a "family" group for our costumes for MHT.

Need something for myself, DH and DD (7). DD of course wants to do princess of some sort, but that would make me a evil queen :eek: and DH the prince, don't see him wearing tights though :lmao: . The Incredible are out since I don't do lycra :scared1: :eek: .

Trying to keep the cost low for mine and DH costumes, anyone have ANY suggestions?

Thanks,
Lisa

AlexWyattMommy
08-31-2007, 07:53 PM
Does Disney Shopping still have the Mrs. Potts outfit? You could be her, DD Belle and your DH the Beast.

Would she consider an Aristocat? You could be Duchess, DH O'Malley and your DD can be Marie.

AlexWyattMommy
08-31-2007, 07:54 PM
Or your DD could still be Snow White and you and DH could be freakish large dwarfs. :lmao: :lmao:

mommy2mrb
09-02-2007, 12:17 AM
Too funny AWM :lmao: I would want to be snow white, not a dwarf. I would love to go as the Aristocats, that my fav movie from childhood......but anyways we went to the costume shop today and DD found an Elizabeth dress from POTC so we are going as pirate: pirate: and :bride: Elizabeth.

Mine and DH costumes aren't the true POTC but couldn't see spending booko bucks on something for one night, still all 3 came to almost $100:eek: just not going to tell DH the price, but the money is one thing, the joy on DD face is priceless when I told her we would get them.

So we will be going the 100's of other pirate: families at MHT, but we will be the ones having the BEST time.

Thanks for your input,
Lisa