PDA

View Full Version : It's a....

jennyL
08-30-2007, 03:06 PM
BOY!!! My DH is so excited. LOL

I'm packing to head down to my moms so I'll try to stop in later to chat and post some pictures. I need to get them scanned in first. Now to think of a name and room theme. Lots of shopping to be done.

BernardandMissBianca
08-30-2007, 03:13 PM
WOO HOO!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Oh a boy, I love boys as you know.

aroyer
08-30-2007, 03:46 PM
Congrats! Boys are soooo sweet. They most definitely tug on their mom's hearts! As mine just ran in the room and said "Mom, hug!!"

StitchIsOurHero
08-30-2007, 04:15 PM
Congratulations, Jenny!!! :cool1:

Mickster
08-30-2007, 04:23 PM
Congrats! :cheer2: :cheer2: I didn't know you were finding out! We found out with our first too. He is also a boy. Nothing like a big brother... We tried with number 2, but as she is a girl, she was playing coy and wouldn't let us know ahead of time.

party of 3
08-30-2007, 05:06 PM
CONGRATS!!!!!!:cheer2:

nothing like a little boy!!!!!!

i love mine!!!!!:love:

PrincessNancy96
08-30-2007, 05:30 PM
Congrats!!! Boys are great! Look I have 4.. Girls are good..but I have one with an attitude that I'm ready to pack up and move off to boarding school!!!!
Can't wait to see photos.. So, dh is letting you approve the name right? LOL

New England Eeyore
08-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Mickeyteacher
08-30-2007, 06:03 PM
CONGRATS! Boys are so much fun. Their toys are so cool! Let us know what you plan to name the little prince.
Enjoy!

AlexWyattMommy
08-30-2007, 06:07 PM
Congrats!!

So, who is doing this baby book sign ups?

vanyel
08-30-2007, 06:23 PM
Congratulations! How exciting this is! :cloud9:

ddavis860
08-30-2007, 06:27 PM
Woo Hoo!! Boys are great... I have DSS24, DS19, DnewS18, and DS15...they are the BEST!! And they LUV their mamas! I get so many hugs now!

Congrats on your little man!

BernardandMissBianca
08-30-2007, 07:40 PM
Congrats!!

I think Mickeyteacher.

Mickeyteacher
08-30-2007, 08:11 PM
I think Mickeyteacher.

I am! I already have the perfect 8 X 8 album! I'm going to wait until the beginning of October to open it. That would make it due around the first week on November. That would give me time to put the pages in, and ship it before the Hoilday rush startes at the post office.
Does that work? If not, I can open it earlier...
S :)

PrincessNancy96
08-30-2007, 08:26 PM
Congrats!!

As B&MB said.. Mickeyteacher claimed it!!!

I am! I already have the perfect 8 X 8 album! I'm going to wait until the beginning of October to open it. That would make it due around the first week on November. That would give me time to put the pages in, and ship it before the Hoilday rush startes at the post office.
Does that work? If not, I can open it earlier...
S :)

Just let me know when... mega birthdays and events in October.... I think the time frame sounds good!!! :)

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-30-2007, 10:22 PM
congrats, Jenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ksjayhawks
08-30-2007, 10:40 PM
Congrats!:cool1:

kaddjr
08-30-2007, 10:44 PM
A boy! Cool! Congrats!:cheer2:

Yep, boys will tug at your heart but sometimes they make you want to throttle them. Like mine did tonight with a project that is due tomorrow, that I found out about tonight, but was assigned WEDNESDAY!!!:headache:

mommy2mrb
08-30-2007, 10:51 PM
Congratulations to you and your DH Jenny.........what fun you will have, I have a girly girl, but my DN is just like our own, he and my DD are just like brother and sister.

So are you looking for suggestions on names? you can have my boy names (no need for them anymore :rotfl: ) we had picked out Cole and Riley, your welcome to use them for a nominal fee of a :hug: . Can't wait to make some boy pages for your album.

Take care,
Lisa

patchchild
08-31-2007, 06:28 AM
Another boy!!! Good and good. Now we get to make one baby book for a boy, and one for a girl. Fun and more fun!

calanniebu
08-31-2007, 06:41 AM
Congrats!!!!!

jennyL
08-31-2007, 07:20 AM
Thanks everyone. We really haven't done anything with names. LOL we had middle names for each of them since they were for his dad or the same as mine as mine is the same as my moms. His name will be something John but we have to come up with the something.

Well I'm off to the Vera Bradley outlet sale here in Charlotte this morning so I'll be on later.

MyLittlePiglet
08-31-2007, 07:33 AM
Congrats!!!! You must be soooo excited. The first as a boy is great, me can "protect" any little sisters when they start to date LOL

PrincessNancy96
08-31-2007, 07:52 AM
Yep, most of DD's guy friends go through a four stage interview before being allowed to even consider the thought of looking DD's direction... They go first through DS6 who wants to befriend them all.. then DS11 who thinks some of them are just idiots waiting to come out from under their rock and usually doesn't hesitate to tell them so! Than goes DS12.. who knows everyone and everyones business so we get the run down and then comes in DS16 who is taller than DH is the quiet, laid back one that most of them are scared of... now, keep in mind they should be more scared of mom..because I know what boys are thinking.. I have too many of them not to know!

calanniebu
08-31-2007, 08:00 AM
Yep, most of DD's guy friends go through a four stage interview before being allowed to even consider the thought of looking DD's direction... They go first through DS6 who wants to befriend them all.. then DS11 who thinks some of them are just idiots waiting to come out from under their rock and usually doesn't hesitate to tell them so! Than goes DS12.. who knows everyone and everyones business so we get the run down and then comes in DS16 who is taller than DH is the quiet, laid back one that most of them are scared of... now, keep in mind they should be more scared of mom..because I know what boys are thinking.. I have too many of them not to know!

:lmao: LMAO!:lmao:

Downrivermama
08-31-2007, 09:00 AM
Congratulations! You will have so much fun planning for him!

TPCShauna
08-31-2007, 05:00 PM
Congratulations! Have fun with that baby shopping!

party of 3
08-31-2007, 05:28 PM
Thanks everyone. We really haven't done anything with names. LOL we had middle names for each of them since they were for his dad or the same as mine as mine is the same as my moms. His name will be something John but we have to come up with the something.

Well I'm off to the Vera Bradley outlet sale here in Charlotte this morning so I'll be on later.

well let me tell ya, i love the name john! that's my little man's name. it's just an old, strong name. you can't go wrong with that!!!!!!!

and the vera bradley outlet! i am so jealous!!!!!!! hope you had fun!

jennyL
09-01-2007, 07:07 AM
Wow the Vera sale was great. I really think I need to go up to INdiana for one of them sometime. We went Friday which was the second day so they have already marked some of the things down even more. The sales were crazy. My sister added up my stuff and before tax original price I would have spent about 1200 and I ended up walking out with 286 before tax. I got all of my girlfriends christmas done and then a whole lot for me. LOL I even got a baby bag in the solod black. That was the most expensive thing I bought there but I couldn't resist.

Heading back to Cary today so maybe DH and I can start talking about names once the football game is over.

marlynnp
09-01-2007, 10:21 AM
Congratulations!

Lisa
09-01-2007, 03:58 PM
How exciting! Congratulations. :)

And when will he be making his grand appearance?

YodasMom
09-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Woo Hoo!! I just read this! Congratulations, Jenny!!

And, as someone else said...Big brothers are wonderful!! I hope you have a happy, health pregnancy!

PrincessNancy96
09-01-2007, 08:30 PM
Wow the Vera sale was great. I really think I need to go up to INdiana for one of them sometime. We went Friday which was the second day so they have already marked some of the things down even more. The sales were crazy. My sister added up my stuff and before tax original price I would have spent about 1200 and I ended up walking out with 286 before tax. I got all of my girlfriends christmas done and then a whole lot for me. LOL I even got a baby bag in the solod black. That was the most expensive thing I bought there but I couldn't resist.

Heading back to Cary today so maybe DH and I can start talking about names once the football game is over.

Where in Indiana???? See, I'm such a mom.. I never get to shop for myself!