PDA

View Full Version : Can you pay the Candlelight Pro. with the standard dining plan?

Happyflower
08-28-2007, 06:51 AM
I just dont' understand why it wouldn't include tax or tips. Is there something different about what you get to order if you do this package?

I just wanted to dine there and conciege asked if i wanted to do the Candlelight Pro package, I said sure. He said I can pay using the dining plan, but the info I see on Deb's site, says something different. Like it has to be the Platnuim plan or something. :confused3

If I can use the dining plan, would it include the taxes and tips then? I am eating a lunch by the way at 2:30. On my confirmation I got from conceige it has something about special request written on it. I wonder if that has something to do with something. :confused:

atisikitabasket
08-28-2007, 09:41 AM
For 2007 DDP it is 1 TS credit for the candlelight Processional Package. We booked ours as soon as it opened. I did have to give a CC# just incase we were no shows I guess but you can use your credit and it will include the tip and tax. You can even pick Le Cellier if you want.

Call the dining # and they should be able to help you. Depending on which show you want to see you have to eat before you go so if you pick the first show I think you have to heat lunch but if you pick a later show you can choose dinner times.