PDA

View Full Version : Next Time that you are in JoAnn's

Mickeyteacher
08-26-2007, 07:22 PM
You should be able to go into the kids craft section and see a picture of DS and I. We are on a package for an Sand Art Kit. The Kits are named Sand Scenes. We are on the Yellow box with the sea picture (DS is in baby blue and I am in Pink). My DS is also on a box with another little boy. Again, DS is in baby blue and DS friend is in orange. There is a third box with DS on it but we have not been able to find them. It is DS with his future wife.
I though I would share- it was really cool going into the store and seeign them today.

S :)

Costumesaremylife
08-26-2007, 07:37 PM
That's really exciting!! I'll keep my eyes peeled. Did you buy one? Most importantly did you use a coupon? :)

Mickeyteacher
08-26-2007, 07:41 PM
Yes and Yes---- I also embrassed everyone by taking picture of the display. I will do the same when the next round of boxes appear in November....
I'm a proud mother.

lewdyan1
08-26-2007, 07:46 PM
That is super cool! I am heading there next weekend for the big sale, I will definitely check them out!:goodvibes

BernardandMissBianca
08-26-2007, 07:50 PM
that' cool! I'll have to run down there tomorrow and take a peek!

party of 3
08-26-2007, 08:11 PM
hey that is way too cool! i will check that out this week.

but honey, i have to go to joanns. mickeyteacher and her son are on the sand art kits!! i'm not going to spend $ really!!!!!

MyLittlePiglet
08-26-2007, 09:32 PM

but honey, i have to go to joanns. mickeyteacher and her son are on the sand art kits!! i'm not going to spend $ really!!!!!

LOL PArty of 3 that is exactly what I thought... but dear I need to gp support my dis friends.... and besides didn't I go to the Home Depot for you 3 times in one day today??? :laughing:

party of 3
08-27-2007, 04:49 AM
LOL PArty of 3 that is exactly what I thought... but dear I need to gp support my dis friends.... and besides didn't I go to the Home Depot for you 3 times in one day today??? :laughing:

that's right. i went to lowes ALL the time. and to boot, it's in the joann's plaza. so sometimes i'm right there and don't even go in!!!!

AlreadyexcitedGrammy
08-27-2007, 05:13 AM
I was just at JoAnn's yesterday and that would have been the hi-light of my trip! I posted on the SS Swap board that I was really disappointed the J's I went to just was revamped and the scrapping section took a big "hit" in space - the lucky winner was the beaders - they increased that area - way too much for my liking:rolleyes1

How cool - I will be checking it out - congrats :love:

PrincessNancy96
08-27-2007, 05:28 AM
Well, I will head up there right after the little girl I'm watching today gets out of kdg. BUT before my crew gets home... I've got my camera phone so I will take photos too!!!! :) I have everything written down and into my purse already!!!

Congrats to you and DS!!! Love it!!!

Stephres
08-27-2007, 05:57 AM
That is so cool! I am in JoAnn's every week so next time I am in I will look for you!

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-27-2007, 08:10 AM
how neat!! Can't wait to look for you!

AlexWyattMommy
08-27-2007, 11:11 AM

Well, I KNOW you aren't going to be spending any money!!!
;)

Won't be able to look until maybe tomorrow. The little guy has been wanting to stay home since starting Kindergarten. Like a little leech he is, but I'm pretty sure he's not going to let me stay when I drop him off at college.

ddavis860
08-27-2007, 11:38 AM
OOOOOOOOO... we have a celebrity on the board with us....:cool2: Congrats! Can't wait to check it out!!

My Joann's took a hit a couple of months ago. I was shocked! All the good embellies were GONE!

I'm a beader, but what they got in there wasn't anything I was interested in...

PrincessNancy96
08-27-2007, 12:22 PM
;)

Won't be able to look until maybe tomorrow. The little guy has been wanting to stay home since starting Kindergarten. Like a little leech he is, but I'm pretty sure he's not going to let me stay when I drop him off at college.

AWW!!! Such an adjustment!!! :) Hey, wait til they don't like being home w/ you...but as soon as you leave.. they are lighting up your cell phone before you are out of the drive. I talk to DD about every hour on the cell phone this weekend.. .good thing it's free nights/weekends and rollover!! :rotfl:

New England Eeyore
08-27-2007, 03:20 PM
That is so neat! My JoAnn's STINKS so I never go in there, but I will have to make a trip just to see these! I know a famous person! ;)

Mickeyteacher
08-27-2007, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the kind words. I will try and get DH to post some pictures this evening. I'm not sure how to post them.

Macca1111
08-27-2007, 11:16 PM
I'll have to look when I go in...how did you guys get picked for that? It's really neat! and thanks for sharing! :thumbsup2

party of 3
08-28-2007, 04:29 PM
;)

who me???? spend money????? not me.....:rolleyes1

:rotfl:
i'm anxious to see how my little man is next week. he starts kindergarten next wednesday. i'm not sure how he will like this everyday thing. i'm just glad we got am, because he can be a bear sometimes in the afternoon!!!!

Mickeyteacher
08-28-2007, 07:47 PM
I'll have to look when I go in...how did you guys get picked for that? It's really neat! and thanks for sharing! :thumbsup2

The graphic designer who designed the packages is a close personal friend. In fact, it is his daughter who is DS future wife. They asked, we said yes and the rest if history!
Thanks for asking.

Downrivermama
09-02-2007, 06:12 PM
I saw you guys! DD and I went to Joann's today and I looked for you. Your ds is on another package with another little boy. How neat!

AlexWyattMommy
09-02-2007, 07:34 PM
I had to promise to not look at the scrapbook stuff and go straight to the section I thought you would be in. I did it. And I got to see you!!

Lisa
09-02-2007, 08:04 PM
How neat! You're a model family.:thumbsup2

MLP, three trips to Home Depot in one day?! :eek: Girlfriend...you deserve dinner made for you. That is above the call of duty.:scared:

party of 3
09-03-2007, 06:39 AM
we went too! very cool. ds and i went on friday afternoon.

AWM good for you for passing by all the scrap stuff. i on the other hand was not that good.
i did manage to get dh part of his halloween costume with my 40% coupon.

Mickeyteacher
09-03-2007, 07:16 AM
Thanks guys! I'm glad you where able to find them. DS was suoer excited today when he finally figured out that the kits are in every store. We where in a different JoAnn's today then our normal one.

teresajoy
09-11-2007, 07:30 AM
Does someone have a picture? How cool is this!