PDA

View Full Version : Bum bags

KatyTheFairyPrincess
08-26-2007, 04:15 PM
I was planning on having a bum bag (fanny pack) for the parks this year (stylish I know), And was hoping to get one with a disney character on, or at least in a nice colour (lilac, pink, green, any colour other than black or navy blue), so I looked all over and nothing.
So then I thought maybe you're being to fussy about it and started looking for any sort of bumbag, but I can't find one anywhere! I know in travel accesory departments you can get money belts and things like that, but I was really after something with a bit more room in side (to fit a small camera).

So basically I was wondering if there were any shops that you can name that are selling bum bags? I really don't want to buy one off the internet as I was to try it on and see how big it is in person etc.

TIA.

OWJAY
08-26-2007, 04:51 PM
Hi I brought my bum bag (fanny pack) once I got to WDW. It's lilac with Tinkerbell on it, I got it at DTD. You may be able to get at a disney store here in the UK.

wayneg
08-26-2007, 09:57 PM
Just been looking at them tonight at DTD in World of Disney. Really nice one for Year of a Million Dreams, They have them in every park or Disney Discount stores. DS bought one really cheap at Easter with Everest ride on, think it was about $5.

natalielongstaff
08-27-2007, 01:11 AM
i think i will get one in the parks as well :thumbsup2

daffy dill
08-27-2007, 01:44 AM
i think i will get one in the parks as well :thumbsup2

my DD was thinking about were to get one as well so you have just solved another dilema for us as well :thumbsup2 thanks guys

irongirlof12
08-27-2007, 05:05 AM
I brought a bright red one here from e-bags.

It is by Kipling and has a swinging gorilla attached! I think its good value as you can wear it as a bum bag but it also converts into a handbag. ;)

Goofyish
08-27-2007, 10:01 AM
Not Disney bumbags, but they looked really good - I was in Millets today in Leicester and they had some really nice bumbags. They had 3 sizes, the middle on was a really nice on with plenty of pockets etc. It was only 9.99.

The larger one had elastic webbings on the sides to take drink bottles.

natalielongstaff
08-27-2007, 10:16 AM
Not Disney bumbags, but they looked really good - I was in Millets today in Leicester and they had some really nice bumbags. They had 3 sizes, the middle on was a really nice on with plenty of pockets etc. It was only 9.99.

The larger one had elastic webbings on the sides to take drink bottles.

i was in leicester today as well :thumbsup2

KatyTheFairyPrincess
08-27-2007, 10:29 AM
I can't believe I didn't think of millets!
I'll have a look in there tomorrow thanks,
No doubt I'll end up buying one at wdw as well though lol

Girlsontour
08-27-2007, 12:54 PM
Hi I brought my bum bag (fanny pack) once I got to WDW. It's lilac with Tinkerbell on it, I got it at DTD. You may be able to get at a disney store here in the UK.

Oh - mine is the same!:thumbsup2 Bought it at CSR shop. It is great and has loads of pockets for money and tickets...going to be dusted off very soon.

lisaj
08-27-2007, 01:40 PM
Ordered two for my children from memoriesbybetsy.com and they will (hopefully) be waiting in our room with a couple of other surprises when we check in. A purple tinkerbell one for DD and a black WDW 2007 one for DS.

GarthBrooks5150
08-28-2007, 05:27 AM
GO to a camping/hiking type of shop,they usually have plenty.