PDA

View Full Version : Elevators at CSR?

disneyjunebug
08-26-2007, 01:57 PM
We just switched our stay in November from CBR to CSR and saved $$$ thanks to the lovely fall code. Now I am worried that I will get on an upper floor and there will be no elevator. I have arthritis and I usually can walk pretty well, but can't do stairs well at all!

We had a preferred room at CBR and we have a waterview room at CSR. Does anyone know if they have elevators in the buildings? It stated before on my ressie that I needed a ground floor room. I'm hoping that will carry over with the new reservation too.

Any help or comments would be appreciated!

Cool-Beans
08-26-2007, 02:01 PM
They had them in the buildings I was in. I don't know about every building, but you can get one if you need one, I'd think. :)

I did not have elevators at CBR.

i*heart*gusgus
08-26-2007, 02:02 PM
I stayed there in 2006 and had a 2nd floor room and we always used the elevator when we were too tired to walk up the stairs so you should have no problem. Hope that helps! :thumbsup2

goin2disneyagain
08-26-2007, 02:11 PM
We have had elevators in every building in CSR we have stayed at. I am pretty sure all the buildings have elevators. I haven't stayed at a WDW resort yet that didn't have elevators.

disneyjunebug
08-26-2007, 02:50 PM
Thanks so much for the information! That puts my mind to ease!

Buzz2001
08-26-2007, 05:45 PM
All building at CSR have elevators. That is also where the ice and soda machines are located.