PDA

View Full Version : Add day to Free Dining Package?

1Venus
08-25-2007, 06:25 PM
We're going next month and I'd like to arrive a day earlier. Can I add a day to the package and still get the free dining since the promo period has ended? Or would I just have to book a new reservation for that 1 day?

Thanks

pooch
08-25-2007, 06:31 PM
I added a day to the end of our trip and the CM said I could only get a "room only". But I called back and that CM contacted Guest Relations and they extended the Free DDP package to include the extra day.

Disneyglobegirl
08-25-2007, 06:48 PM
We decided to arrive a day early for our trip also. I had already booked a room at the Swan for our arrival day but decided to go ahead and call to see if we could add a day to our free dining package at the Poly, even though the date for booking had ended. I got a wonderful CM who checked for me and she was able to add a day to our free dining package so now we will be arriving a day early:banana: :banana: :banana: I think it depends on how full the resort is that you are staying at. I would call and see what they can do for you:wizard:

bytheblood
08-25-2007, 09:50 PM
You should certainly call and ask. It does not hurt to ask. If the CM does not seem sure, work with Guest Services.

Bama_C
08-26-2007, 12:10 AM
We did this in July after the FDDP booking period had ended. We decided to extend for 2 more nights and called Walt Disney Travel Co. They didn't hesitate and said we'd have 2 more days of FDDP.

HTH...

pixiedust: PIXIEDUST!!