PDA

View Full Version : SR pending offers

The LK 4
08-25-2007, 05:45 PM
I just started SR this week, and I'm started to get the hang of it. (It's addicting! LOL)

Anyway, I have around 15 or so pending offers, some from mid-week. Should I wait until most of those clear out before I do some more?

I'm just under $15 right now, plus I'm on hold for the ebay credit of $12, plus another $9 or so in pending. Not too shabby for my first few days!! :cool1:

abbybeth
08-25-2007, 05:54 PM
I just started SR this week, and I'm started to get the hang of it. (It's addicting! LOL)

Anyway, I have around 15 or so pending offers, some from mid-week. Should I wait until most of those clear out before I do some more?

I'm just under $15 right now, plus I'm on hold for the ebay credit of $12, plus another $9 or so in pending. Not too shabby for my first few days!! :cool1:

I usually let things sit in pending for 2 weeks or so, because some offers are manual credits that Tricia has to upload and may only do once a week and some offers can be just plain pokey. Once it gets past two weeks, I take it out and try again. You don't have a limit on how many offers you can have in pending, so you can go ahead and continue to do new offers.

and congrats on your great start - it's a wonderful feeling isn't it? :)

The LK 4
08-25-2007, 06:08 PM
Thanks for your help! I didn't know you could re-do offers if they don't credit after a while.

abbybeth
08-25-2007, 06:13 PM
Thanks for your help! I didn't know you could re-do offers if they don't credit after a while.

yeah, you just can't go back and do an offer you've received credit for already with a different email addy - that's when it's fraud.

so if its been 2 or 3 weeks, go ahead and retry. Sometimes the offers can be a little finicky and there isn't always a rhyme or reason why they don't credit the first time :)

if you haven't yet, check out the SR forums, there's a ton of great information there and I think that Tricia is running a contest for SR members who haven't signed up for the forum yet - you could win a gift card or something ...:confused3 at any rate, it's a good time and I definitely learned a lot from over there!

GoofyBaby
08-26-2007, 10:45 AM
I have a question on a related note. . .

I clear out my cookies in IE before I do any offers on SR, but sometimes after I complete the offer and go back to SR to put the offer in 'pending,' I get booted out of SR and have to log in again and then I can put the offer in 'pending.' Will I still get credit for those? I don't know why this happens to me sometimes, but wanted to make sure I would still get credited.

Thank you! :teeth:

Hedy
08-26-2007, 05:09 PM
I have a question on a related note. . .

I clear out my cookies in IE before I do any offers on SR, but sometimes after I complete the offer and go back to SR to put the offer in 'pending,' I get booted out of SR and have to log in again and then I can put the offer in 'pending.' Will I still get credit for those? I don't know why this happens to me sometimes, but wanted to make sure I would still get credited.

Thank you! :teeth:

Yepp, you'll get credit if it credits. The "pending" does not effect it.

Kycha
08-26-2007, 09:15 PM
Anytime I clear out cookies in IE I get logged out of SR. So, I clear cookies, log back in to SR, then do offers. Hope that helps!

GoofyBaby
08-27-2007, 09:00 PM
Hedy and Kycha,

Thank you so much - I feel so relieved now! :goodvibes I am really getting hooked on SR!