PDA

View Full Version : SR surveys...

Maybelle
08-25-2007, 10:12 AM
:thumbsup2 Anyone else having more luck than usual qualifying for surveys lately?? I usually have a really hard time, and lately, like the past couple of weeks, I have qualified much more often. Just wondering if I am the only lucky one, or if maybe more surveys ave available now or something??. Those surveys really add up...especially at $.80.

I love SR.

cglaura
08-25-2007, 12:23 PM
Same here, I've been very lucky. A few I've had to have others take. Today I couldn't get one and just didn't have the time so my mom tried and qualified.

Then out of nowhere I hear this uncontrolable giggle, so I investigate, and my sweet little VERY Catholic 66 year old mom says "They want to know if my brokerage account makes me feel sexy!" :lmao:

So, I had to explain how they use templates and what-not and just wait until they as if your refrigerator does!

Hedy
08-25-2007, 04:28 PM
I'm just the opposite-I can't get a survey lately. :confused3 :confused3 I'm only $9 away from SM and already have more than 10 for August, so I'm not sweating it, but still.

Kycha
08-25-2007, 05:28 PM
I haven't noticed. But, then again I have qualified for a survey every day this month. Some days are much harder than others(today for example). I try for a survey early in the morning, if I can't get one, then I try again in the afternoon/evening. The worst time for me to qualify is always on the weekends. But, I am persistent.

3darlings
08-25-2007, 10:21 PM
I have also had better luck than previously lately. However, right now I am having a hard time getting one to qualify! I also bounce between the SR forums and the DIS forums while I am trying to do the surveys because I read on the boards you have to be careful not to go to fast. So I bounce back and forth so I don't get impatient. Somedays seem impossible to qualify (like today apparently). But I am almost to my goal of 20 and I have never done more than 2 in any previous month. I think I will back off next month because I find them a bit frustrating/time consuming. But I will be happy with my bonus!

DaniandRyan
08-25-2007, 10:35 PM
I always had terrible luck qualifying for surveys, but lately I've been making DBF do them and he qualifies for one every day.