PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get water for baby formula??

peyjax
08-25-2007, 09:44 AM
I was considering using a delivery service to get water and beer, as well as a few breakfast items. We are there for two weeks, so we need a lot of water. The beer just kind of justified having something delivered, but is not necessary. However i just found out gardengrocer does not offer beer. Is it easy to get large jugs of water at the store in the resort? We are staying at POR. I thought about getting a taxi to go to the store just past Downtown Disney, but was not sure how much it would costs. Any suggestions??

Disney Ron
08-25-2007, 10:00 AM
We have gotten beer from Garden Grocer in the past, as recently as March.
I planned on using them in September also. I need to order water for our DS (5 months).

It is not listed under their products, but you list under the comments section when ordering. Had you been told this recently? Now I am concerned this has changed, my DH would not be pleased?

Mrs. Disney Ron

ms_mckenna
08-25-2007, 10:19 AM
Are you positive it is not offered? I spoke with them in July when we had thought about ordering from them and it was still offered. Call and talk to the people over there and ask directly about the beer. They are not allowed to sell it online so they tell you to put what you want in your comments and add it to your order already. They are just picking it up for you not charging you anymore than what you would pay for it in the store, because they cannot make a profit on the beer according to the law.

peyjax
08-25-2007, 11:15 AM
Thanks! I am sorry to concern you, I guess I did not do my homework. I just looked on their site and could not find any alcohol and assumed you could not get it. That makes it worth while to have stuff delivered then. Do you just place your order and then request the alcohol (type and brand) afterwards?? Thanks for keeping my informed.:)

tjmw2727
08-25-2007, 11:28 AM
I use wegoshop they will deliver beer & winer, water, snacks and breakfast items and it was well worth it.

TJ

ms_mckenna
08-25-2007, 11:35 AM
You place your order and in the comments section put what kind of alcohol you want. Someone will contact you for a copy of your DL (verify age).