PDA

View Full Version : Just so you know!

lewdyan1
08-25-2007, 07:59 AM
I sent an invite to the other DISer's on the other boards to come join us here. I was inspired by Ogreenlee's post that said she didn't even know we exsisted. So I wanted to make sure that people knew we are here...hopefully we cam welcome many new crafty posters!:goodvibes

jmlaw
08-25-2007, 10:43 AM
As someone else who just recently discovered this area of the Dis boards, I think this is a great idea!!!!

Mickster
08-25-2007, 08:11 PM
I was so surprised to see someone I knew on the camping boards. :)

BernardandMissBianca
08-25-2007, 08:38 PM
cool, the more the merrier!

lewdyan1
08-25-2007, 08:57 PM
I figured this is like our communal living room and just wanted to let you know I invited company!:) Keep in mind, I don't cook or clean, so that is up to y'all!:teeth:

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-25-2007, 09:02 PM
I figured this is like our communal living room and just wanted to let you know I invited company!:) Keep in mind, I don't cook or clean, so that is up to y'all!:teeth:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Beth E. (NJ)
08-26-2007, 12:41 PM
I wouldn't mind doing some of the cooking, but cleaning is so not my thing. :rolleyes1

PrincessNancy96
08-26-2007, 04:01 PM
Ok, I'll do the cleaning.. I clean for 7 of us as it is.. the only thing I ask.. take your shoes off, turn the lights out when EVERYONE leaves and USE a coaster under those drinks!!!

lewdyan1
08-26-2007, 04:07 PM
Ok, I'll do the cleaning.. I clean for 7 of us as it is.. the only thing I ask.. take your shoes off, turn the lights out when EVERYONE leaves and USE a coaster under those drinks!!!

Yes Mother.:rolleyes:

BernardandMissBianca
08-26-2007, 06:47 PM

we'll even provide nice fuzzy slippers for you.

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-26-2007, 07:18 PM
Fab idea! It took me awhile to find this place too!!!

party of 3
08-26-2007, 08:14 PM
i was happy to see new names when i got back from vacation. i happen to think we have the "best" group of people over here!!!!
welcome one and all!!!!!

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-26-2007, 08:22 PM
i was happy to see new names when i got back from vacation. i happen to think we have the "best" group of people over here!!!!
welcome one and all!!!!!

:thumbsup2

and speaking of vacation, when are you gonna give us some details?? :teeth:

party of 3
08-26-2007, 09:24 PM
:thumbsup2

and speaking of vacation, when are you gonna give us some details?? :teeth:

pretty soon! i'm not sure if i can do a trip report, 'cause i've never done one before, but really want to do one for this trip!

and b-t-w right outside of the abc commissary there is a pic of you know who and i said to dh take my pic with this poster so i can show it to Mo2DK. she'll be so jealous!!!!! of course he did, but he just shakes his head. he don't get it!!!!!!
as soon as i get more pics uploaded i'll post it for ya!!!!

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-26-2007, 09:28 PM
pretty soon! i'm not sure if i can do a trip report, 'cause i've never done one before, but really want to do one for this trip!

and b-t-w right outside of the abc commissary there is a pic of you know who and i said to dh take my pic with this poster so i can show it to Mo2DK. she'll be so jealous!!!!! of course he did, but he just shakes his head. he don't get it!!!!!!

LOL!! :lmao: You must have missed my post to you somewhere (I'll try to find it!) telling you to find that pic at MGM!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: And I did take the pic, but I didn't think to get in the pic...probably because my dh kept walking, while shaking his head too! LOL!

LOL--just found it...bumped up an old thread!! :teeth:

MyLittlePiglet
08-26-2007, 09:30 PM
My DH found you guys for me..... he didn't know what he was getting me into or I think he wouldn't have told :) I'm glad you getting our presence out there. And I'll clean with Princess Nancy as long as someone can make sure the stuff is off the floor.....I can do everything else :laundy: (I can barely reach around my belly LOL) You should have seen the time I had cleaning up after DD the other day so I could vacuum!

PrincessNancy96
08-27-2007, 06:11 AM

WHAT?? ARE YOU serious????? I want to see photos... NOW! I don't like to wait! I'd be more worried about my jealousy than mo2dk... I can take her! :)

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-27-2007, 11:52 AM
WHAT?? ARE YOU serious????? I want to see photos... NOW! I don't like to wait! I'd be more worried about my jealousy than mo2dk... I can take her! :)

what??? LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: