PDA

View Full Version : Need advice: which ADR to cancel/pay OOP

Nwfdrool
08-25-2007, 06:07 AM
We have 5TS credits per person during our trip. We have the following ADRs booked:

Crystal Palace- dinner (should we cancel? or worth it to pay OOP?)
Play N Dine- lunch (should we cancel? or worth it to pay OOP?)
Narcoosee's- dinner
Askerhaus-princess storybook dining- lunch (worth it to pay OOP?)
Cinderella's Royal Table- dinner
Chef Mickey's-breakfast (will probably pay OOP)

sheilag
08-25-2007, 06:55 AM
I'd definitely keep Crystal Palace and CRT - I don't know if you can pay CRT OOP if you reserve on the dining plan (they usually require a prepay on that one, don't they), but if you can, you might want to consider paying for that one since it uses 2 ts and doesn't cost THAT much.

Gotta Love Eeyore
08-25-2007, 07:34 AM
Assuming that you are traveling with young kiddies, I would keep both Crystal and Chef M.'s. Pay OOP for CM breakfast if necessary.

jjohnson
08-25-2007, 07:40 AM
I would keep them all & pay for CM OOP

milmore104
08-25-2007, 07:42 AM
I would pay for CRT OoP. This si what I am doing. Seeing the meal is $40 pp and uses 2 TS. If you figure your getting $20 for each TS credit it's worth it to Pay OoP for it seeing most TS lunch and dinner meals are more than $20.

DisneyDeeva
08-25-2007, 08:03 AM
We have 5TS credits per person during our trip. We have the following ADRs booked:

Crystal Palace- dinner (should we cancel? or worth it to pay OOP?)
Play N Dine- lunch (should we cancel? or worth it to pay OOP?)
Narcoosee's- dinner
Askerhaus-princess storybook dining- lunch (worth it to pay OOP?)
Cinderella's Royal Table- dinner
Chef Mickey's-breakfast (will probably pay OOP)

The restaurants you have listed total 8 TS credits as both Narcoossees and CRT are Signature Dining Experiences. It really depends on the makeup of your party. If you have little girls, keep CRT but pay OOP.

From a value standpoint, the best meals to pay OOP are two credit meals, breakfasts or (if you have light eaters) places you can share meals. Truthfully, Akershaus is a better value than CRT, but CRT has the whole castle atmosphere going for it. I've never eaten at Play 'n Dine as I don't have very small children anymore.

It really comes down to the wants of those in your party. But with only 5 credits, you will probably have to do something with one of the SDE.