PDA

View Full Version : any chance of getting merchandise back that was left in VWL last week?

newholidayx2
08-24-2007, 10:07 AM
While packing to leave I waited to packup 2 shotglasses till I could wrap them up. Well I forgot them on the sink. Been thinking that the maid most likely picked them up. Is there a chance of getting them back? or should I just rebuy in Nov?

tinkerbell60
08-24-2007, 10:20 AM
I would call the Lodge and ask. I recently got a postcard from Pop Century stating I had left something.....as it turned out - whta they found was not mine so it was probably the guest after me, I was very surprised and pleased to know that if they do find something, they attempt to track the guest down.

Good luck!

CindyCharming
08-24-2007, 10:26 AM
It doesn't hurt to try. One year we left a Woody and a Jessie doll at the Contemporary and didn't realize it until we got home. Called and they said they'd give us a call back. Couple days later they said they found them and would send them out. In the box they sent was a receipt that said "Woody and his girlfriend" with our room number. So they must catalog items that are left somehow.

NJtoATL
08-25-2007, 02:50 PM
Back in 1990 when I was college, I left my pj's. I didn't realize that I had left them behind. They sent them to me. Great customer service.:goodvibes

Minniemomof4
08-25-2007, 04:07 PM
Call! They send everything to a central lost and found and it is all catalogued by where/when found. One year, the day before we were to have a very early morning checkout at AKL, we discovered at bedtime that mousekeeping had swept up a beloved stuff dog with the dirty sheets!! We went to the desk and filed a "formal" description etc and they gave me a phone number to keep calling and checking. I thought my DD would never see her pup again but 6 days later he arrived in the mail (cleaner than before as he had gone through the washer!)l!!!:cheer2:
This last spring at the BC we left some clothing in one drawer we forgot to check. We called the BC and had our items within a week. SO, it's worth a call.

Saphire
08-25-2007, 05:07 PM
When we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge, my husband left behind a sweatshirt on our last day. I called when we returned home, they gave me the number of central lost and found, and they had it! I was willing to pay for postage but they said no, and mailed it right out. :)

tjmw2727
08-25-2007, 05:23 PM
Definately call - we left two of my dd's outfits in a drawer at the Dolphin. We called the next day and found out that they usually bag the items with the room number and date found. I would assume the WDW Resorts do this as well. The Dolphin sent the items home to us fedex and no charge to us.

Good luck
TJ

Sazzo'sMommy
08-25-2007, 05:34 PM
We left all of our hang-up clothes in the closet at the BC one time, and they mailed them all to us...AT NO CHARGE!:thumbsup2

I'm a BLONDE...and lovin' it!:lmao: