PDA

View Full Version : when will my ressie be avail...

MEF01
08-24-2007, 06:21 AM
When does the poly receive my ressie from CRO?

Ellie_loves_Minnie
08-24-2007, 06:32 AM
When does the poly receive my ressie from CRO?

Hi

We were told by AKL that they receive the reservations about 5 days before arrival.

Hope this helps...

MEF01
08-24-2007, 06:48 AM
Hi

We were told by AKL that they receive the reservations about 5 days before arrival.

Hope this helps...

THank you! if they have the ressie 5 days b4 we arrive does that mean the room is assigned then?:surfweb:

Ellie_loves_Minnie
08-24-2007, 06:59 AM
THank you! if they have the ressie 5 days b4 we arrive does that mean the room is assigned then?:surfweb:

Apparently not...

There is another thread on here somewhere (I tried to find it but couldn't) where this is being discussed. Some folks believe it happens a day or 2 before check-in whereas a lot of other people are of the view that it's at check-in.

I'd tend to support the "at check-in" view but if they do have your reservation and you want to politely ask for something (like a particular view etc) then I don't see the harm in ringing shortly before your stay and asking.

There's another thread where people are saying that Disney may not discuss it with you as if you went through a TA, the reservation won't be in your name until you actually arrive at the desk. I don't know the truth of that one but it can't hurt to ask... :)

Anthony1971
08-24-2007, 10:38 AM
If you booked directly through Disney you can add a request just call and add it... If you booked through a travel agent you may wnat to ask if they can.
Disney is supposed to use room ready now. This means it is assigned at check in. I would ask at ths point as some are flexable and some are not. In the past you could fax a request but this is no longer accepted.