PDA

View Full Version : Two 1-cent clicks on QR 8-24

Trixiezzz
08-23-2007, 11:29 PM
There are 2 Dr Seuss clicks right now on QR!:banana:

ProudMomTo3Boys
08-24-2007, 07:44 AM
i just recently signed up with QR and don't know where to find these, could you help please.

FloridaGrandma
08-24-2007, 12:51 PM
Hi Proud Mom,

QR is a bit tricky at first. I'll try to help.

I'm guessing that Trixie saw Dr. Seuss ads under "clicks".

After you login on QR, look for the word "Clicks" up near the top. Click on Clicks. That will take you to 2 pages of offers that pay you for web visits.

#4 and #5 on the first page did have "Rotating Offers" for 1-cent each. Trixie saw Dr. Seuss ads. I saw ads for a Cadillac sale.

Right now #4 is blank to me, so the clicks on that one may be all "used up".

Each of the other offers shows you how much you will make for visiting the webpage. After you have done an offer and Refreshed the page, you will see the word "Complete" in green on the offer.

Click #6 right now is for Hot Jobs. It pays 30 QuickPoints and 3 Tokens. The 30 QP will be transferred into cash -- those are the ones you want to earn.

The best thing about the HotJobs offer is that you can click on it 5 times!! You will notice that if you click on it once and then hit "Refresh", it gives you a green "Complete 1/5". In other words, you have done it 1 time out of 5.

Now you can click on it 4 more times. You earned 30 x 5 = 150 QP for 1 1/2 cents.

Be sure and read the Blog while you are there (click #8 at the moment). Dmitry posts all sorts of things there.

The Checklist on the Homepage is also a good guide for you. As you go through the Checklist and check things off, you will be going through most of the earning opportunities on QR.

You can earn 75 cents a day doing surveys. That's one of my favorites!

The FAQ section on QR is under Help (upper right-hand corner).

Good Luck!

FloridaGrandma

:tinker:

ProudMomTo3Boys
08-24-2007, 02:43 PM
Thank you so much, that helps alot. I looked under clicks and then thats where I got confused. Your explanation helps alot.