PDA

View Full Version : Port Orleans French Quarter!!!!!!!

VandyFan10
08-23-2007, 09:18 PM
Send me ALL your good info on this resort :cool1: .....I've stayed at CBR, CSR, WL, ***, ASM...but I have never even seen this resort.

I'm VERY excited...going in December....just me and the hubby :love2:

Which buliding is closest to the bus stop and food court??

We have a standard room, but I am hoping for a garden view! I put that request pixiedust: on my reservation! Would you suggest a certian buliding for that (with bus stop in mind :tiptoe:)

Should we take walks :snail: over to Riverside and what would we do there??

I think there is a boat to Downtown Disney?? Are the boat docks both at FQ and Riverside?? And I assume we take buses to all the other parks.

ANY info on this resort would be great!! party: I would appreciate it all!!

Erica princess: [/B][/COLOR]

flea1267
08-23-2007, 10:05 PM
check out this thread of the POFQ at Christmas time, pretty!!!!

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1461771

smiller
08-23-2007, 10:32 PM
The boat to DTD is great. I took it from DTD last trip just to have a stroll around POFQ and enjoy some beignets in the food court. Yum!

Yes, buses will take you everywhere.

I would assume it's worth a walk over to POR - we're going next trip to take a look. As soon as DSister has another kid (well, and turns 3), it's POR room for five for their family or no mods for us!

lttlmc3
08-23-2007, 11:56 PM
My DH and I took a nice evening walk over to POR to have dinner one night. Then we came back and had a drink at the jazz club. It was such a nice, relaxed evening during our honeymoon. I loved POFQ. I would definately give it a try if I were you!:)

Glenn
08-24-2007, 12:47 AM
I think you will really like POFQ. It is a small resort so all the buildings are relatively close to the food court & are connected by brick walkway/roadways. The boat docks both there & POR. Its a nice relaxing ride to downtown disney. Remember the lake can be a little cooler at night so you might need a sweater on the boat. Breakfast in the food court is realy good. One fun thing to do in the evening is just to sit outside by one of the fountains, relax & think of the day you enjoyed. Have you been to DTD much? The Earl of Sandwich is pretty good but busy. Have fun & enjoy. :goodvibes

kaybird
08-24-2007, 02:28 AM
We LOVED POFQ, can't wait to go back. Here is the link to my 360 shots, POFQ lobby, pool BLdg4 and lot/Bus stops, dock...Enjoy and have a GREAT trip!!!

http://kansasvirtualtours.com/DIS/NewIndex.html