PDA

View Full Version : F&W/MNSSHP help needed

NEDisneyFans
08-23-2007, 09:20 PM
We're going down to the World 10/31-11/7 -- our first time for F&W and MNSSHP and I'd like a chance to check out the F&W booklet ahead of time, plus any schedule info available about MNSSHP. Would anyone be willing to pick up & send me a copy of either/both??? I will cheerfully PayPal postage $$ to you.

I would appreciate it SOOOOOOO MUCH!

TIA,

Alicia

New England Eeyore
08-23-2007, 09:57 PM
Hi! I can't help you out with the booklet because I'll be there roughly the same time (10/28-11/3) - but I wanted to let you know that you will absolutely love it! This will be our first time doing MNSSHP but my 4th time for F&W. It's fantastic!

For advance info - the DIS homepage will have pretty good info about both, and also www.allears.net. The latter will have a complete listing of all the food kiosks, with lots of pictures. The Festival will be in full swing by then so it shouldn't be hard to get info before you leave. My Dad loves to plan out his eating schedule ahead of time, so it's a must for us to have the kiosk menus before we leave home. He obsessively reads and re-reads it and brings it on the plane with him to finalize plans!

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-23-2007, 10:02 PM
You will looooove loooove loooove it!!!!!

Usually on WDWIG.com they post them as sooon as they are available! ENJOY!!!

YodasMom
08-25-2007, 09:10 AM
I've got her covered for both!! I'll be there Sept 29 to Oct. 6. :goodvibes